ADVERTISEMENT

Chefs - Patriots

Chief defense had to just not be awful...couldn’t do it.

The complete list of teams to score 30+ plus points at home in a Conference Championship and lose: Chiefs, tonight.

Last edited:
Might not have mattered, but why wouldn't the Chiefs use at least a couple of TOs in that last possession to give their D-line a breather? What on Earth are you saving them for?

Even Tony Romo and the other dude in the booth were wondering why KC wasn't using TOs. Honestly, I think the Chief coaching staff were pissing down their legs after Burkhead got down to the five and weren't thinking clearly.

Even Tony Romo and the other dude in the booth were wondering why KC wasn't using TOs. Honestly, I think the Chief coaching staff were pissing down their legs after Burkhead got down to the five and weren't thinking clearly.
Yeah only Andy Reid could finish that OT with three timeouts in his pocket. Even if they hold the Pats to a FG and get the ball back, the last thing they need are timeouts because they basically have one possession and about half a quarter to try to tie or win the game.

I can't figure out what roughing the passer is anymore. Apparently a slap to the shoulder pads or nearly getting a sack going in low are both roughing.
Well the low hit is most definitely a roughing call now but that slap on the pads was ridiculous. Mahomes took a bigger hit to his neck earlier in the game and didn't get the call. It happens fast and I guess from some angles the tap on Brady looked worse than it was. Hard to look through the official's eyes from his position and know what he saw. The officials were way too involved in this game. Several iffy calls that went both ways.

Cause u can see from all the camera angles that he never touched it..thats how u can overturn it..lol
Literally they showed the 4 different angles and in none of them did he touched it
The only thing I still questions is if the tip of the ball grazed his forearm. It definitely did not hit his fingers.

The difference in the game was Dee Ford lining up offside. He wasnt drawn off by a hard count. He didn’t jump early trying to anticipate the snap. He friggin’ lined up offiside. Look to your left, Dee, and the Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl.

The time-outs are a non-starter. Dee Ford lined up offiside. That lost the game.

I think the Chefs fans streaking after they took the lead on the Williams TD brought some bad mojo. Chefs fans showing their ass lost the game.

Reactions: artguy68
All Dee Ford had to do was line up correctly like has has millions of times and Chiefs are in the super bowl. Now I have to suffer watching the pats in another SB

Reactions: TFrazier
The difference in the game was Dee Ford lining up offside. He wasnt drawn off by a hard count. He didn’t jump early trying to anticipate the snap. He friggin’ lined up offiside. Look to your left, Dee, and the Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl.

The time-outs are a non-starter. Dee Ford lined up offiside. That lost the game.
I'm not suggesting that the lack of timeouts cost the Chiefs the game, only that it was idiotic not to use them. Do we need your permission to discuss any plays other than the offsides?

I'm not suggesting that the lack of timeouts cost the Chiefs the game, only that it was idiotic not to use them. Do we need your permission to discuss any plays other than the offsides?

WTH?

Talk about whatever you want. Dee Ford cost KC the game.

Well the low hit is most definitely a roughing call now but that slap on the pads was ridiculous. Mahomes took a bigger hit to his neck earlier in the game and didn't get the call. It happens fast and I guess from some angles the tap on Brady looked worse than it was. Hard to look through the official's eyes from his position and know what he saw. The officials were way too involved in this game. Several iffy calls that went both ways.
They were way too involved in the ending s of both championships games today. That no call interference against the Rams was egregious. That game likely wouldn’t have even gone into OT.
Then Clete’s crew doesn’t call PI until the 4th quarter then the flags start flying everywhere. Romo was even saying they are letting them play, then they weren’t.
Too much influence on both these games. It’s hard to be a fan of football sometimes because of the officiating/Roger Goodell safety factor.

Sunday night trivia for Chief fans: name the last AFC West Team to deny Tom Brady a trip to the Super Bowl

Sincerely,
John Elway, Peyton & Von Miller

Reactions: SC_'sker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT