ADVERTISEMENT

49ers are ramping up their excuses train

Reactions: sloth316
QB and TE

If you're telling me Brock Purdy is a better QB than Mahomes then I'll tell you that's insane and no coach or GM in the entire league would agree with that statement..but Purdy's been great and I think he's one of the best QB's in the league, but he's Grand Canyon gap behind Mahomes. Their regular season stats are almost identical but Mahomes edges him out as a rusher and has to many rings to ignore.

Kelce caught more passes during regular season, had the better title game, and is considered the best TE all time by to many people to ignore. But like Purdy, Kittle is awesome and at this stage in their careers I'd trade Travis for George if I could. But when talking about 4 days from now, Kelce.

Reactions: BleedRed78
If you're telling me Brock Purdy is a better QB than Mahomes then I'll tell you that's insane and no coach or GM in the entire league would agree with that statement..but Purdy's been great and I think he's one of the beat QB's in the league, but he's Grand Canyon gap behind Mahomes. Their regular season stats are almost identical vut Mahomes edges him out as a rusher and has to many rings to ignore.

Kelce caught more passes during regular season, had the better title game, and is considered the best TE all time by to many people to ignore. But like Purdy, Kittle is awesome and at this stage in their careers I'd trade Travis for George if I could. But when talking about 4 days from now, Kelce.
So you’re basing off feelings. What I figured..

• Haha
Reactions: thall__
So you’re basing off feelings. What I figured..

I think I used stats pretty well here, but for arguments sake...if you polled every single GM and head coach in the league and told them they could have either Mahomes or purdy, who are they all taking? Be honest now....

I think I used stats pretty well here, but for arguments sake...if you polled every single GM and head coach in the league and told them they could have either Mahomes or purdy, who are they all taking? Be honest now....
More feelings … I’ll go debate with my wife instead. She’s at least pretty to look at

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT