ADVERTISEMENT

49ers are ramping up their excuses train

Making up excuses in advance is pretty pathetic.

Just a few weeks ago, someone here had convinced himself that the NFL had pre-ordained the Ravens to win the AFC and go to the Super Bowl. Then suddenly, magically, that theory went away and the playoffs became legit.

Making up excuses in advance is pretty pathetic.

Just a few weeks ago, someone here had convinced himself that the NFL had pre-ordained the Ravens to win the AFC and go to the Super Bowl. Then suddenly, magically, that theory went away and the playoffs became legit.
Yeah, scripts are obviously malleable. The NFL writers could not have predicted Taylor Swift being open to Kelce’s underrated woo game.

That skinny blonde is worth untold millions to the league.

So bizarre. How in the world did they convince Baltimore to drop back and throw it 82% of the time versus the Chiefs and only use their running backs or Lamar for a few times designed runs?. Chiefs secondary is their strength and the ravens decided to attack it? Home game and all. Just weird.

Niners chose the white jerseys because they are superstitious and they believe that they are more likely to win the game with them. Just stacking that deck.

So bizarre. How in the world did they convince Baltimore to drop back and throw it 82% of the time versus the Chiefs and only use their running backs or Lamar for a few times designed runs?. Chiefs secondary is their strength and the ravens decided to attack it? Home game and all. Just weird.
I wouldn't know. I'm not the one who made up some whacky conspiracy theory because my favorite team wasn't playing well and I thought they were going to lose.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
I wouldn't know. I'm not the one who made up some whacky conspiracy theory because my favorite team wasn't playing well and I thought they were going to lose.
Definitely thought they were gonna lose. They only mustered 17 points. That should not have been good enough. Taylor effect is strong. I know this firsthand as the kids parading through my living room kept checking in to ask how Taylor‘s boyfriend was doing.

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
GFmiAfvXcAAnpMs

Reactions: huntered
No!!! It’s only scripted if the Chiefs lose.

But yeh, those wussy 49ers and their excuse train.

We really need the flat earther NFL is scripted crowd to get their shit together and figure out what the script is before the game is played. They never seem agree on what the script is until the game is over. Get it together guys…

I think this could be a route. I watch a lot of 49ers during the season, they are a much better team than the Chefs. Better defense (although haven't been playing real well in playoffs) and a better offense with more weapons than the Chefs. Chefs probably have the better QB.

I think the game hinges on Purdy's play. If he plays well, it's a route.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
What a sad and shameful commentary from their team. They do realize they are favored in this game?

Yea complaining about a shitty field where someone could get hurt just prior to the Super Bowl is making excuses. Give me a frickin break.

Maybe take off the rose-colored State Farm Glasses.

Yea complaining about a shitty field where someone could get hurt just prior to the Super Bowl is making excuses. Give me a frickin break.

Maybe take off the rose-colored State Farm Glasses.
Thought the Niners were tough. Nope, softer than baby poo.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT