ADVERTISEMENT

Carter Nelson N!! The #1 player in the state!! #2 TE in the Nation!!

What’s crazy is that if only we cultivated relationships with former huskers, their son’s may have come here. Who knew you would have a heisman winner in Joe Burrow and the #1 recruit in DR?

Just makes you wonder what could have been…

And I know, Burrow wouldn’t have been the guy he was at LSU. I get it. But still.
I still cannot get over the fact that Bo Pelini wouldn't give a scholarship to Burrow out of HS (and Ohio State did) and instead didn't even bring in a QB in that recruiting class. But wisely, Bo did give a scholarship to his second long snapper in three years, because, you know, long snappers are more important!

I still cannot get over the fact that Bo Pelini wouldn't give a scholarship to Burrow out of HS (and Ohio State did) and instead didn't even bring in a QB in that recruiting class. But wisely, Bo did give a scholarship to his second long snapper in three years, because, you know, long snappers are more important!
and we were usually under scholarship after people left in the fall. I understand some for walk ons but we wasted scholarships for no reason.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I’m wondering with all these pictures that Carter Nelson took with Kaelin and a bunch of other recruits with one of them Rhule and Trev A.
that all these guru’s are crystal balling him because of them..

Just a thought don’t shoot me for for it.👍🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: huskerfan66
I’m wondering with all these pictures that Carter Nelson took with Kaelin and a bunch of other recruits with one of them Rhule and Trev A.

Yeah if Nelson doesn't commit this week, one could assume that Georgia is still the favorite. If he still isn't sold on the home state program after this weekend, it probably means he wants to leave the state.

I doubt guys that do this for a living are going to crystal ball guys based on photos.

explosion-boom.gif

Gary is amazing...not one person is out and about until well after 2pm. Total ghost town in the morning.
I drove through Gary the morning after the Nebraska Notre Dame game. Yes, the town was deserted at 8 in the morning, except for street walkers. It is the only time I have ever seen classic hookers with pink short-shorts, high heel clogs, etc. plying their trade in the morning in broad daylight.

I drove through Gary the morning after the Nebraska Notre Dame game. Yes, the town was deserted at 8 in the morning, except for street walkers. It is the only time I have ever seen classic hookers with pink short-shorts, high heel clogs, etc. plying their trade in the morning in broad daylight.
How much did they charge?

Maybe finding out that not everyone was all in in following Raiola after all. Happy Danny’s on board!
There are obviously a lot other pieces that will make a QB shine than their own talent … BUT as of now I will take Danny with a monster chip on his shoulder, playing for his dream team and his recruiting prowess right now. People are following him because he’s a leader and talented - bring back the BigRed Danny!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT