ADVERTISEMENT

Carter Nelson N!! The #1 player in the state!! #2 TE in the Nation!!

Big shout out to Danny Kaelin!! Since he committed it has been a whole different vibe and energy on the recruiting trail!! Keep killing it Mr. Elite 11!!
FzOnYM6X0AUZIF4
This is so spot on. Raiola brought a lot of splash recruits to NU, they seemed like that 5 star DE that came here during Riley's time that was an athletic freak but wasn't seriously considering NU (Micah something).

Since DK committed his peer recruiting just has a different feel to it, less flash and more substance. Great point, HBK.

This is so spot on. Raiola brought a lot of splash recruits to NU, they seemed like that 5 star DE that came here during Riley's time that was an athletic freak but wasn't seriously considering NU (Micah something).

Since DK committed his peer recruiting just has a different feel to it, less flash and more substance. Great point, HBK.
Raiola did a lot of peer recruiting on his visits as well - it just wasn’t peer recruiting to NU
what’s worse he turned a lot of guys off to NU who Georgia wasn’t even considering - we lost a lot of ground in recruiting thanks to the Raiola’s

Raiola did a lot of peer recruiting on his visits as well - it just wasn’t peer recruiting to NU
what’s worse he turned a lot of guys off to NU who Georgia wasn’t even considering - we lost a lot of ground in recruiting thanks to the Raiola’s
I was struck by Wingo's response to his time at NU. It really seemed that he didn't like it at all, which was so at odds with what all the others were saying.

with a lot of people assuming he will transfer after a year and that he could still come here i wonder if he would actually be welcomed in that scenario. would have to show humility imo but doubt he has much at this point.

I didn't know that. I try to stay out of teeny bopper gossip stuff but that is not good if true.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
Kaelin is the gift that keeps on giving! Huge commitment and will have an awesome career in sales after his illustrious NFL career 😁

It's hard to believe that he intentionally did that given that his uncle coaches here.

It's hard to believe that he intentionally did that given that his uncle coaches here.
I am sure it happened with a few guys but I would doubt he did it with everyone he spoke to. Having it happen with 1 is too many - have respect for the school bringing you in. With Kaelin crushing it on the recruiting trail and Elite 11 - I am happy with how things turned out.

I read an article this morning that tOSU is thinking they dodged a bullet when he de-committed. The author was saying since he is on to his 4th HS they are believing him to be a primadonna... I must concur.

Let's make a bet:

If it's true you have to send me case of Yuengling.

If it's not true, you have to send me a case of Yuengling.

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats
Ha. I am inclined to accept your offer if for no other reason that Yuengling really is a great beer. Out here in PA if you walk into a bar and you simply say "give me a lager" they know you mean Yuengling.

Last edited:

DK is a 5 star in my book. 4-star QB and a bonus star for the recruiting work he's doing!! :cool:

DK is a 5 star in my book. 4-star QB and a bonus star for the recruiting work he's doing!! :cool:
Amen. That DE was Micah Parsons and he went to Penn State. Sadly, he did turn out to be a real difference maker. He was an amazing player. He went pro early and only started for PSU for two years I think. Nice kid though, Or so it seems.

Is it possible that Kaelin will turn out to have been the better QB recruit in the long run??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT