ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Williams to Wisconsin?

So I guess now college players and their handlers are doing the NFL agent thing and leaking fake news in order to drive up their market price? That sound you just heard to the west was all the USC boosters opening their safes to get out another stack of NIL cash.

At least the Big Ten went 6-3 in the bowls. While the SEC went 5-8.
SEC went 3-0 vs the B1G

you become more pathetic with every post, especially when they're entirely fake news (6-4, 5-7)

cannot imagine how empty your life must be -- minnesota fan, non-NFL watcher, extreme political paranoia

come to think of it, you fit the exact profile of a future domestic terrorist. scary stuff

Reactions: AnyOneButYou
USC is higher profile, talent rich, he knows the coach, better weather, and many other things that make it a better choice.
The only thing UW might have going for it from a 20 somethings dude’s perspective is there are more hot broads there than USC for sure.
I doubt it..lol

So I guess now college players and their handlers are doing the NFL agent thing and leaking fake news in order to drive up their market price? That sound you just heard to the west was all the USC boosters opening their safes to get out another stack of NIL cash.
They haven’t exactly been subtle about it. Williams dad has been trying to drive the price to the moon.

He reportedly to Ole Miss that their NIL offer was insufficient during this process… They’ve never been scared to deal the cash.

So maybe he does land at Wisconsin. But given everything that’s happened so far I’ll believe it when I see it. Dad is trying to milk every dollar out of this.

He is legit but Wisconsin already proved their ceiling isn't very high even with an elite QB with Wilson.

And that was in a big ten with a dead OSU and a bunch of mediocre teams at the top.
Yep. The only reason why Wisconsin wins the West is because every other team in the West sucks. When Wisconsin plays the teams at the top in the East they get exposed. Wisconsin is a Turd. A somewhat polished Turd, but still a Turd.

Why are unhinged anti-Big-Ten rantings okay.....but my saying the Big Ten is a good conference is not okay?
I never said the Big wasn’t a good conference.. I posted Wisconsin wouldn’t be a good place for Williams because of Wisky offense.

What does this do for Badger team chemistry?

"Yeah, we tried to find a better QB, but we struck out. Guess we're stuck with you. Don't **** up too much, and hand the ball to that 18-year-old guy."

What does this do for Badger team chemistry?

"Yeah, we tried to find a better QB, but we struck out. Guess we're stuck with you. Don't **** up too much, and hand the ball to that 18-year-old guy."

You forgot to mention how much the 18 year old can squat

Reactions: dinglefritz
The only reason Wisconsin is as good as they are is because Barry is still pulling the strings behind the scenes, Paul chryst was a 500 coach at Pitt
Barry was barely over being a .500 Big Ten Coach

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT