ADVERTISEMENT

Boycott Amigos and Jeff Sims

Office Space Side Eye GIF

But, just in case I’m not remembering right, I’m going to get a few and will let you know

UPDATE:

Just finished up. Ordered a sausage crunchwrap, grilled bacon burrito, and bacon taco (new item). Place was clean and guys working in the back were attentive and didn't look like they wanted to kill me, so that was nice.

crunchwrap: Very pleasantly surprised. While I'm not wild about the less-than-crispy exterior, it's fast food. The sausage, egg and hashbrown ratio was excellent, and the there was nice flavor. It was hearty, and will order again.

bacon taco: It isn't really a taco, more of a folded quesadilla, but again, was pleasantly surprised. Satisfactory amounts of filling and the flavor was pretty good. Would order again.

grilled bacon burrito: Definitely the most disappointing. Flimsy, not nearly enough content in this one, but didn't taste bad. Won't order again.

I got the above for a little over $7.00. I was surprised when he told me the total, and almost asked if he got all of the items. Overall, a nice value and would rate the experience about a 7.5.

I'll let you know about lunch in a couple hours.
My go to was always a cheesy Gordita crunch .. not sure if those are still around.

Incidentally, I went to check the remaining schedule on Colorado's official site, and one of the main supporters of the Buffs is FNBO, or First National Bank of Omaha. WTF?
FNBO made a big acquisition last year in Wyoming and northern Colorado. The sponsorships might have come with the deal, or they just want to promote their brand in their new territory.

Office Space Side Eye GIF

But, just in case I’m not remembering right, I’m going to get a few and will let you know

UPDATE:

Just finished up. Ordered a sausage crunchwrap, grilled bacon burrito, and bacon taco (new item). Place was clean and guys working in the back were attentive and didn't look like they wanted to kill me, so that was nice.

crunchwrap: Very pleasantly surprised. While I'm not wild about the less-than-crispy exterior, it's fast food. The sausage, egg and hashbrown ratio was excellent, and the there was nice flavor. It was hearty, and will order again.

bacon taco: It isn't really a taco, more of a folded quesadilla, but again, was pleasantly surprised. Satisfactory amounts of filling and the flavor was pretty good. Would order again.

grilled bacon burrito: Definitely the most disappointing. Flimsy, not nearly enough content in this one, but didn't taste bad. Won't order again.

I got the above for a little over $7.00. I was surprised when he told me the total, and almost asked if he got all of the items. Overall, a nice value and would rate the experience about a 7.5.

I'll let you know about lunch in a couple hours.

F-OBB2NXQAEGytZ

Like most fast food places, it's a roll of the dice.
Depends mostly on management and who showed up for work that day.

I boycott Amigos btw, but for another reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT