ADVERTISEMENT

Boycott Amigos and Jeff Sims

Stupid is ,what Stupid says :
Fail Empire Strikes Back GIF by Star Wars

Reactions: Redblood23
I hope Sims makes a position change. In fact, he may be in a good position here. He is very athletic, good-sized size, good speed. Might make for a good linebacker. We've got a defensive coach who can accelerate and develop him pretty quickly. He is not going pro as a qb, so this could be a great opportunity for him. Lemonade from lemons.
Nebraska needs to recruit and reportal our entire qb room. Actually there is a tremendous amount of work to do all across our offense. Making sure we are getting tough, hard nosed guys is as important as athleticism.

I see no reason for threads like this. A lot of you act like his issue is on purpose. I'm sure Sims would love to fix his ball security issue and succeed with a shot at playing at the next level. I believe the pressure to secure the weighs so heavy on him now it actually causes the problem he is having. Lighten up a bit and wish him the best.

This thread should be deleted based on poor class.

I see no reason for threads like this. A lot of you act like his issue is on purpose. I'm sure Sims would love to fix his ball security issue and succeed with a shot at playing at the next level. I believe the pressure to secure the weighs so heavy on him now it actually causes the problem he is having. Lighten up a bit and wish him the best.

This thread should be deleted based on poor class.
Couldn’t agree more. Worthless post. And Amigos has done a great job of helping Husker athletics

Incidentally, I went to check the remaining schedule on Colorado's official site, and one of the main supporters of the Buffs is FNBO, or First National Bank of Omaha. WTF?

IDK about Mr Sims but man, back in the 90's on a Friday night after drinking, about 6-7 bean and cheese for whatever they were(29, 39, 49 cents? I cant remember), was the BOMB.
Go in and grab some free jalps and cheese from the condiment bar. Goodness gracious.
At least until you woke up.
They're WAAAY overpriced now.

IDK about Mr Sims but man, back in the 90's on a Friday night after drinking, about 6-7 bean and cheese for whatever they were(29, 39, 49 cents? I cant remember), was the BOMB.
Go in and grab some free jalps and cheese from the condiment bar. Goodness gracious.
At least until you woke up.
They're WAAAY overpriced now.

Probably had to raise their prices to cover the hit they were taking on those condiment containers. Considering they were the exclusive supplier of jello shot cups for literally the entire campus.

Incidentally, I went to check the remaining schedule on Colorado's official site, and one of the main supporters of the Buffs is FNBO, or First National Bank of Omaha. WTF?
FNBO is the floor sponsor of CSU basketball, too

Had Taco Bell the other day for the first time in like 20 years. Have to say...it was daaaaaamn good. Like, way better than I remember. Did I just catch a good batch or a good day or something or are they back?

Crisp Chicken and Ranch is a f'n no brainer.... in other words.... Money!

Obviously makes ZERO sense to boycott Amigos. They're only trying to help Husker football by providing those NIL dollars.
yep, the last thing we need is to boycott the companies that support Husker football just because they have used a player who hasn't played well. I would prefer Sims never touches the ball again as a Husker, but NIL to Husker athletes only helps the program.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Had Taco Bell the other day for the first time in like 20 years. Have to say...it was daaaaaamn good. Like, way better than I remember. Did I just catch a good batch or a good day or something or are they back?
Umm, they are most certainly not back.

The quality of product and service there has dropped like a rock, while their prices have gone through the roof.

Saying that, I do like their breakfast stuff.

Umm, they are most certainly not back.

The quality of product and service there has dropped like a rock, while their prices have gone through the roof.

Saying that, I do like their breakfast stuff.
Agree, but what on their breakfast is good? I was going to say that amigos has some good breakfast burritos, but tries TB breakfast a few times and always not satisfied

Agree, but what on their breakfast is good? I was going to say that amigos has some good breakfast burritos, but tries TB breakfast a few times and always not satisfied
Crunchwraps are good IMO. Burritos are decent and very reasonably priced.

Crunchwraps are good IMO. Burritos are decent and very reasonably priced.
Office Space Side Eye GIF

But, just in case I’m not remembering right, I’m going to get a few and will let you know

UPDATE:

Just finished up. Ordered a sausage crunchwrap, grilled bacon burrito, and bacon taco (new item). Place was clean and guys working in the back were attentive and didn't look like they wanted to kill me, so that was nice.

crunchwrap: Very pleasantly surprised. While I'm not wild about the less-than-crispy exterior, it's fast food. The sausage, egg and hashbrown ratio was excellent, and the there was nice flavor. It was hearty, and will order again.

bacon taco: It isn't really a taco, more of a folded quesadilla, but again, was pleasantly surprised. Satisfactory amounts of filling and the flavor was pretty good. Would order again.

grilled bacon burrito: Definitely the most disappointing. Flimsy, not nearly enough content in this one, but didn't taste bad. Won't order again.

I got the above for a little over $7.00. I was surprised when he told me the total, and almost asked if he got all of the items. Overall, a nice value and would rate the experience about a 7.5.

I'll let you know about lunch in a couple hours.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT