ADVERTISEMENT

QB Jeff Sims enters transfer portal

You know, it was not a good fit.....but it really MIGHT be somewhere else...who knows?

How has Casey done this year? I really don't know...

Reactions: timnsun
Sassy Good Bye GIF

Reactions: BigRedTed
He represented Nebraska with class at the B1G interviews and all during the year. I never heard a negative thing come from him which can't be said for some "fans." I thank him, wish him nothing but success and hope he passes for over 3 K, 20 TDs and 3 Ints and 0 fumbles.

Fascinating case study here. Interceptions happen - whether a bad pass or receiver miscommunication or not running the correct route, but how can the number of fumbles be explained? Is it mental? A confidence thing? Protecting the football is learned early. I don’t see how a player makes it to the College Level without a lot of confidence??!!

Regardless, I hope Sims gets it figured out because he has shown flashes of greatness and can be great if he figures out how to cut down on the turnovers!

Reactions: HuskerO
Fascinating case study here. Interceptions happen - whether a bad pass or receiver miscommunication or not running the correct route, but how can the number of fumbles be explained? Is it mental? A confidence thing? Protecting the football is learned early. I don’t see how a player makes it to the College Level without a lot of confidence??!!

Regardless, I hope Sims gets it figured out because he has shown flashes of greatness and can be great if he figures out how to cut down on the turnovers!
Not just the fumbles but not falling on them. Would be interesting to sit down, have a few beers and get his take.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT