ADVERTISEMENT

QB Jeff Sims enters transfer portal

Someone, maybe himself, is giving bad advice.
Give up the pipe dream qb thing. No one is going to pay you for it. Use the great athletic skills and go to another position, stay here and apply heavy elbow grease for one year.

Fascinating case study here. Interceptions happen - whether a bad pass or receiver miscommunication or not running the correct route, but how can the number of fumbles be explained? Is it mental? A confidence thing? Protecting the football is learned early. I don’t see how a player makes it to the College Level without a lot of confidence??!!

Regardless, I hope Sims gets it figured out because he has shown flashes of greatness and can be great if he figures out how to cut down on the turnovers!
He’s a very talented QB. IF he can fix the turnovers he could be really good. It’s just virtually impossible for Rhule to give him another shot at playing. Really needs a fresh start.

He’s a very talented QB. IF he can fix the turnovers he could be really good. It’s just virtually impossible for Rhule to give him another shot at playing. Really needs a fresh start.
Yep, bizarre how he can inspire coaches confidence but in a game-just loses it. Nerves I guess-if he would have practiced like that he wouldn’t have seen the field

He is physically talented but no qb and he'd be well advised to step back and look at it realistically. How would he go about fixing his issues? I'd be a good college qb if I could fix my issues, throwing, running, having astute field vision, and lightning quick decision making.
I remember reading about the make up of great athletes. Their minds are different, they perceive and process information at a much faster rate. It's not all about pure physical ability but how the mind judges its environment. It's a type of intelligence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT