ADVERTISEMENT

Bookie

Bookie is at Florida State this weekend with current Buckeye commit Jaiden Woodbey

Except in this case Riley didn't need a mover as they didn't own a house. They were renting a furnished condo here. All they needed was their clothes and a few personal effects. Just give it up. There was no legal reason for them to license that car in Nebraska. Keeping their house in Corvallis and not buying one here was more of a concern but as it turns out that was for the best. He paid PLENTY of income tax to Nebraska.

The law here in Nebraska says much different. If you are living here- renting or owning- doesn't matter as long as the car is here which it was- she didn't drive 3500 miles back and forth all the time- had a car here. http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/17808119.html
At the end of the day- self aware CEOs see this kind of stuff- follow the law AND get that if you have a car here- probably makes sense to licence it here.

The company I owned hired over 150 people who weren't from here- but I made all of them get their licence plates changed within the first week they arrived- because I didn't want our clients to think our employees weren't part of the community. We had a logistics person who actually made this part of their orientation and follow up package.

Nothing says more about "commitment" than living in a furnished hotel or apartment with just enough belongings that fit into a tiny Prius and never licencing the car locally. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Not smart and not cool.

The law here in Nebraska says much different. If you are living here- renting or owning- doesn't matter as long as the car is here which it was- she didn't drive 3500 miles back and forth all the time- had a car here. http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/17808119.html
At the end of the day- self aware CEOs see this kind of stuff- follow the law AND get that if you have a car here- probably makes sense to licence it here.

The company I owned hired over 150 people who weren't from here- but I made all of them get their licence plates changed within the first week they arrived- because I didn't want our clients to think our employees weren't part of the community. We had a logistics person who actually made this part of their orientation and follow up package.

Nothing says more about "commitment" than living in a furnished hotel or apartment with just enough belongings that fit into a tiny Prius and never licencing the car locally. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Not smart and not cool.
46427613a99fa4706d302369a421f30c70f40f1f7235016ce95552c95d9883af.jpg

So many recruits are just thirsty guys out trying to get as many followers as they can, as if that helps them in sort of way.
Getting crazy ridiculous and he is now at that point.
Next they will start making videos committing to every school that offers.

So many recruits are just thirsty guys out trying to get as many followers as they can, as if that helps them in sort of way.
Getting crazy ridiculous and he is now at that point.
Next they will start making videos committing to every school that offers.
Makes sense when LOSER grown men tweet at them.

HE'S GONE. LET IT F'ING GO ALREADY!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT