ADVERTISEMENT

Bama v Cats

jteten

Offensive Coordinator
Aug 6, 2006
K States O-line is performing well thus far. Must be their greatest strength today to get a W.

A lot of talk about Bryce Young and Will Anderson of Alabama playing in the game instead of sitting it out. "They really want to win." Etc. Likely picks #1 and #2 in the draft.

Has anyone brought up that maybe they HAVE to play? N.I.L deals are contracts I believe. Young for example was one of the first recipients of big 7 figure deals (allegedly). If you donated that money would you not require him to play unless injury has occurred? What is in it for you by letting him sit out?

They probably have to get evaluated by an independent doctor every week and if he deems they are healthy enough to play they must. At least a certain portion of each game.

"G5-tier" conference champs punching Saban directly in the face so far

I've said a version of this before, and it went over like a turd in the punch bowl, but here goes anyway: I'm so jealous of K-State I could puke. They are among the small handful of teams that I look at and say, "If the kitties can win double digits and play on New Years Day, there's zero reason that Nebraska shouldn't be doing the same." I hate Scott Frost, he made it look a lot harder than it really is.

I've said a version of this before, and it went over like a turd in the punch bowl, but here goes anyway: I'm so jealous of K-State I could puke. They are among the small handful of teams that I look at and say, "If the kitties can win double digits and play on New Years Day, there's zero reason that Nebraska shouldn't be doing the same." I hate Scott Frost, he made it look a lot harder than it really is.
Perhaps, just perhaps, it is harder than you think it is? Hmm.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Scott Frost really is one pathetic loser

Let’s see how they respond. If the OL is their best chance to control the game and give themselves a 4th quarter chance

A lot of talk about Bryce Young and Will Anderson of Alabama playing in the game instead of sitting it out. "They really want to win." Etc. Likely picks #1 and #2 in the draft.

Has anyone brought up that maybe they HAVE to play? N.I.L deals are contracts I believe. Young for example was one of the first recipients of big 7 figure deals (allegedly). If you donated that money would you not require him to play unless injury has occurred? What is in it for you by letting him sit out?

They probably have to get evaluated by an independent doctor every week and if he deems they are healthy enough to play they must. At least a certain portion of each game.
So now the money people get to tell players what to do? I am not buying any of it.

Reactions: king_kong_
It’s not
Then all you guys who think it's so easy should be coaching college football programs. Be interesting to see how well you would do.

One thing I've learned as I've gotten older is everyone has skills in various areas. I suspect you guys who think coordinating an entire football program is "easy", are younger.

If it was so easy, don't you think thousands would be lining up for a job that pays multiple millions Of dollars? These guys who get these jobs are the best of the best. And even then, some fail miserably.

Then all you guys who think it's so easy should be coaching college football programs. Be interesting to see how well you would do.

One thing I've learned as I've gotten older is everyone has skills in various areas. I suspect you guys who think coordinating an entire football program is "easy", are younger.

If it was so easy, don't you think thousands would be lining up for a job that pays multiple millions Of dollars? These guys who get these jobs are the best of the best. And even then, some fail miserably.
I certainly wouldn’t hire a guy from a credit union to run my offense.

Same

Then I would expect a playoff birth and shot at the big one

10-3 is nobody here’s dream (I hope)
After what we've suffered thru the last 20 years I don't even dream of 6 win seasons and a bowl game that kicks off in the early afternoon of a weekday anymore.

Next man (Coach) up.

last I checked, the line for would-be college head coaches is, in fact, tens of thousands of people long

K-State should have taken the FG there. Too early to be worried about whether you take the lead or not - take the points.
between that and toying with AM, klieman's left some things to be desired from a coaching standpoint this half

need to stem the tide (get it) first possession of the 2nd half if they don't want their doors blown off. even then, still might not matter

Reactions: MissoulaHusker
Was interesting for a few minutes. 21-10 now. ‘Bama goes what, 98 yard drive for the TD? Not sure why KSU didn’t take the 3 points.

gorda-fat.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT