ADVERTISEMENT

Accountability-Bench Rotten Apples

ExxHusker

Walk On
Nov 21, 2001
We got a lot of data today. As SF says there are guys that either can’t do it or won’t do it. I would rather lose with 100% guys than accept continued low IQ laziness. In the long run we are better off with accountability. The beating ourselves with missed blocks, getting out of position, turnovers, penalties, poor effort..needs to have consequences.

Reactions: headcard
We got a lot of data today. As SF says there are guys that either can’t do it or won’t do it. I would rather lose with 100% guys than accept continued low IQ laziness. In the long run we are better off with accountability. The beating ourselves with missed blocks, getting out of position, turnovers, penalties, poor effort..needs to have consequences.
There are so many guys at so many positions making stupid plays and lazy plays that you can't bring someone else in who won't do the same thing. When the whole team acts like they don't know what the he'll is going on, I think that indicates a coaching issue.

There are so many guys at so many positions making stupid plays and lazy plays that you can't bring someone else in who won't do the same thing. When the whole team acts like they don't know what the he'll is going on, I think that indicates a coaching issue.

Respectfully disagree. There is a lot of half assing going on. This thing will take another year to turn around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT