ADVERTISEMENT

A Samori Toure Appreciation Thread

Hip Hip Toure

nebraska-cornhuskers-wide-receiver-samori-toure-runs-with-the-ball-picture-id1234930914

He's a very, very good player. Would like to see them get him and Betts involved in the game more. Those two are legit playmakers. Not getting them the ball consistently is handicapping the offense's potential.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I don't know about that. I haven't seen Toure line up at RB yet. Maybe Frost learned his lesson with Wandale's transfer.
6’3 vs 5’6? Line him up anywhere, wandel was too short to really be a threat beyond short passing routes, assuming wandel wanted the ball more so frost put him where he could get him the ball. Wasn’t effective. Toure is a legit threat every down, hope he gets better and better.

Reactions: BleedRed78
6’3 vs 5’6? Line him up anywhere, wandel was too short to really be a threat beyond short passing routes, assuming wandel wanted the ball more so frost put him where he could get him the ball. Wasn’t effective. Toure is a legit threat every down, hope he gets better and better.
Frost put Wandale at RB because of all the injuries we had at RB last year. You couldn't do that with Toure. Your point was that Toure was as versatile and he's not. He IS a better WR. Better size, better top end speed, better catch radius, better route runner, etc. Different players. Different skill sets. Wandale had a lot of shake and is natural RB but he's just too damned small.

Frost put Wandale at RB because of all the injuries we had at RB last year. You couldn't do that with Toure. Your point was that Toure was as versatile and he's not. He IS a better WR. Better size, better top end speed, better catch radius, better route runner, etc. Different players. Different skill sets. Wandale had a lot of shake and is natural RB but he's just too damned small.
Ok what I should’ve said was, toure>wandel

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT