ADVERTISEMENT

Mismanaged QB Situation By a $9M Coach

Yes sir, and you think it is not fair to have two healthy QB’s not battle it out in fall camp?

Dude....he has every right to play the game with the guys he wants. His ass is on the line not yours. It hasn't worked out so far , no more or less.
Preacher rhules ass is on the line?

Lmao now that is funny

The depth would be nice, but let’s be honest, CT won just 4 games as a starter (and had a number of boneheaded turnovers of his own) and that was with the best WR this program has had since Irving Fryar. NU needs a QB that can run, because we don’t have a legit threat at WR…Casey isn’t that guy. I’m not even sure he changes the results of either of our first two games.

The depth would be nice, but let’s be honest, CT won just 4 games as a starter (and had a number of boneheaded turnovers of his own) and that was with the best WR this program has had since Irving Fryar. NU needs a QB that can run, because we don’t have a legit threat at WR…Casey isn’t that guy. I’m not even sure he changes the results of either of our first two game
Intelligence is sexy.

• Love
Reactions: HuskAir
How can you bring in a new QB in the spring and name him the starter with the prior starter out with an injury? Epic failure by Matt not to have a fair QB battle in fall camp and then name a starter at the end of camp. Bottom line Matt ran Casey T off.
is this inside info or more random rambling?

If we fired him tomorrow we’d owe him, what, $75M?

“Ass is on the line”

Lmao. That is hilarious
I for one don't think that way. Don't matter because you or I can only get behind him or not. I think long term , let the season play out before you start finding the rope.

Most people told us his first year would be rough given past performance, yet people were putting on their homer hats... give it some time and look for adjustments/improvements. Time will tell.

I will say I was disappointed he didn't pull Sims earlier, seemed like a no brainer but I don't know everything.

I for one don't think that way. Don't matter because you or I can only get behind him or not. I think long term , let the season play out before you start finding the rope.
Season’s over until Haarberg starts

Most people told us his first year would be rough given past performance, yet people were putting on their homer hats... give it some time and look for adjustments/improvements. Time will tell.

I will say I was disappointed he didn't pull Sims earlier, seemed like a no brainer but I don't know everything.
Did you need someone to tell you that ? It's common sense.

You are over reacting and I was just make a point for future reference. Yes, he deserves a fait chance.

You are over reacting and I was just make a point for future reference. Yes, he deserves a fait chance.
He deserves a fair chance while the fans get buttf*cked every Saturday?

Hard pass

Use your words then. You said " Epic failure " Who's over reacting ? You don't know anything about the situation . What was said or not. It doesn't matter because he has his guy .

The depth would be nice, but let’s be honest, CT won just 4 games as a starter (and had a number of boneheaded turnovers of his own) and that was with the best WR this program has had since Irving Fryar. NU needs a QB that can run, because we don’t have a legit threat at WR…Casey isn’t that guy. I’m not even sure he changes the results of either of our first two games.
We need a guy that doesn't turn it over. I'm not trying to argue with you much but Sims is a TO machine. If HH just ends drives with kicks (punts, xp, fg) we'd be much better off.

Don’t post much on this board because you can’t have a polite discussion without people going off the deep end…. Sorry this fan base is so toxic that a real conversation will never occur..

Don’t post much on this board because you can’t have a polite discussion without people going off the deep end…. Sorry this fan base is so toxic that a real conversation will never occur..
Don't be so thin skinned . You have a opinion and I don't think its accurate. I'm dealing with facts, not feelings. Ur good .

Reactions: dinglefritz
Yes sir, and you think it is not fair to have two healthy QB’s not battle it out in fall camp?
Didn't see this. We have several but it seemed predetermined that Sims was the guy. Again , this is the direction that Rhules wants to go. CT wasn't a willing runner. In today's college game it's rare to have a true race with qualified guyz. Whomever loses wants to bolt somewhere to be a starter. It sucks , but you can't really blame them.

Reactions: dinglefritz
We need a guy that doesn't turn it over. I'm not trying to argue with you much but Sims is a TO machine. If HH just ends drives with kicks (punts, xp, fg) we'd be much better off.
I’m all in on the HH train. Hook him up with an NIL deal with HH Chevrolet while we’re at it. I just see Casey Thompson’s name come up a LOT and don’t see him being the answer to our ball security woes.

Dude....he has every right to play the game with the guys he wants. His ass is on the line not yours. It hasn't worked out so far , no more or less.
And I have every right to bitch about it. And the day I don't, I'll find something better to do to occupy my Saturdays.

Reactions: HuskerDana
CT bailed. Sims wasn’t named the starter in the spring. He was #1 on the depth chart but CT bailed. He didn’t think he could beat out Sims so he left.

Welcome to social media.

Again, look at the roster. Simms is their only hope and it’s with his legs. Mid 3* recruits is what this roster is and will be going forward. It’s not ever going to change that much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT