ADVERTISEMENT

5 for 5!! All N!!

He’s not here anymore, at least not for me.
Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

• Haha
Reactions: Landomatic
Those statements sound like something from the loony left.
Sorry, not a Democrat by no means. Follow the board rules and refrain from discussing politics on the board. You claimed in your post you don't have to join in our jubilation. Then why do you feel the need to bash it? There's a chance you could be right, but there is a bigger chance you are wrong. I tend to look on the brighter side of it since there is enough doom and gloom in daily life that based on the looney left as you say.

Sorry, not a Democrat by no means. Follow the board rules and refrain from discussing politics on the board. You claimed in your post you don't have to join in our jubilation. Then why do you feel the need to bash it? There's a chance you could be right, but there is a bigger chance you are wrong. I tend to look on the brighter side of it since there is enough doom and gloom in daily life that based on the looney left as you say.
That's your take on it. I don't what you join the delusion so that's bashing , ok. I can think on my own and don't have to go the way of the crowd to fit in. The results speak for themselves, go ahead and believe whatever makes you feel better. Come fall the same guys will be crying that we should be better and can't understand why we aren't. I spoke my peace , now let's end this debate so as to protect those peoples emotional safety.

I’m in wait and see mode but damn man this recruiting class needs to be celebrated from the O linemen to Raiola, this is IMO a great class.
It really is just what the doctor ordered. Heavy on in-state and regional but still a national class with the #1 player in Georgia and Hawaii. Needed help on offense and signed 2 qbs, 5 OL, 3 TE's, 5 wide receivers. Diversity within positions. On and on. Filled all kinds of needs now and later.

It really is amazing to see Rhule put together a complete class across the board. You can tell he isn't winging it like some guys in the past.

Looks like a real leader who leaves his team the next season lol. Just because he's a rah-rah guy doesn't make him a leader.
So there are very few leaders in professional sports? How many players and coaches never move teams?

* Disclaimer, not saying this guy is a leader

Reactions: BleedRed78
Yeah, and you don't have to be a dumb, blind, head in the sand, sunshine pumping homer to be a fan.
Exactly, I don't know if the posters here realize how small of a subset of the fanbase this board actually represents. Outside of this echo chamber, there is a large proportion of the fanbase tired or altogether done with the NU administration treating the football program and its fanbase as a joke over the last 10 years. And this board has eaten it all up all the BS they were spewing with no thought or question to the results we were getting. To question my fandom because I'm one of the only ones willing to call this out is quite frankly bullshit. Btw, I've been overoptimistic on predictions every year since 2016 on what our final record would be besides this year, where I was right on the money. Also, I'm predicting 9 or 10 wins for next year. So even I've been slow to adapt to what a dumpster fire this program had been, and I hope that page of this program has been turned and on to better things. GBR.

Exactly, I don't know if the posters here realize how small of a subset of the fanbase this board actually represents. Outside of this echo chamber, there is a large proportion of the fanbase tired or altogether done with the NU administration treating the football program and its fanbase as a joke over the last 10 years. And this board has eaten it all up all the BS they were spewing with no thought or question to the results we were getting. To question my fandom because I'm one of the only ones willing to call this out is quite frankly bullshit. Btw, I've been overoptimistic on predictions every year since 2016 on what our final record would be besides this year, where I was right on the money. Also, I'm predicting 9 or 10 wins for next year. So even I've been slow to adapt to what a dumpster fire this program had been, and I hope that page of this program has been turned and on to better things. GBR.
I find it hilarious that you don't think everyone else on this board knows the pulse of Husker football. Everyone I know was very excited about our recruiting class and DR. You are the only person I've seen who wasn't.

I think NU is going to do well in the portal going forward. Rhule nailed down needs at the critical position groups and if he gets the Thompson kid, he pretty much will have run the table in the transfer portal.

Reactions: headcard
I find it hilarious that you don't think everyone else on this board knows the pulse of Husker football. Everyone I know was very excited about our recruiting class and DR. You are the only person I've seen who wasn't.
A large portion of the fanbase doesn't even follow recruiting. And how do you know how I feel about the recruiting class? I already said I was satisfied with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT