ADVERTISEMENT

4 star portal RB coming to town!!

Happy Yes Yes Yes GIF by Women's History
Hell yes.

Odd that Ives got no touches last season if he’s as good as Rhule says he is.

True, they should probably do him and the program a favor and pull his scholarship now. I mean no touches in his true freshman year, dude must be garbage. Remember Taylor Martinez? Yeah me neither, he faded into obscurity after redshirting, wasted four years we could have used that scholarship on someone else. How bout Eric Crouch, what a pedestrian career he had after redshirting. Don’t get me started on Ndamukong Suh, what a dud that dude was, should have known he wouldn’t amount to anything after redshirting.

Last edited:
True, they should probably do him and the program a favor and pull his scholarship now. I mean no touches in his true freshman year, dude must be garbage. Remember Taylor Martinez? Yeah me neither, he faded into obscurity after redshirting, wasted four years we could have used that scholarship on someone else. How bout Eric Crouch, what a pedestrian career he had after redshirting. Don’t get me started on Ndamukong Suh, what a dud that dude was, should have known he wouldn’t amount to nothing after redshirting.
Clown response. I guess you don't know that you can now play four games without burning your redshirt.

Clown response. I guess you don't know that you can now play four games without burning your redshirt.

I guess I don’t understand your snide remark about what Rhule said about Kwinten Ives, unless you are one of the Rhule haters and think he made the remark just to make it, when there was no need to say anything about the player specifically. I will take Rhule’s comment at face value over that of some self proclaimed expert on a message board, who’s never been paid at all to evaluate, recruit, or coach major college athletes.

I guess I don’t understand your snide remark about what Rhule said about Kwinten Ives, unless you are one of the Rhule haters and think he made the remark just to make it, when there was no need to say anything about the player specifically. I will take Rhule’s comment at face value over that of some self proclaimed expert on a message board, who’s never been paid at all to evaluate, recruit, or coach major college athletes.
It wasn’t a snide remark. It was just an observation. But go ahead and make a big deal of it with your clown response.

We need a top level RB and WR. WR may happen with development, RB we don't have imo.
True I think we have several solid candidates for WR. Plus if we can get a gunslinger QB + a real run game WRs should be popping open everywhere.

RB I am just not convinced with what I see, currently on the team.. I like Gabe in theory but him and Rahmir have been injured every year. Emmet was good but am worried about him taking serious snaps (love him to catch a pass though), Emmet so far is the best that I have seen on the team. Can't say how good Ives is hopefully he shows up and is impressive.

But don't listen to me I am terrible at seeing potential in RBs I just know if/when we have the guy/he has arrived.

Has good size which we need. Not much speed.

I still hear rumors that Barthel is gone but maybe not. Got zero HS recruits this cycle and ran Allen off to Miami. Dude needs to up his game.

Has good size which we need. Not much speed.

I still hear rumors that Barthel is gone but maybe not. Got zero HS recruits this cycle and ran Allen off to Miami. Dude needs to up his game.
Allen left when the previous RB coach was not retained. This is not like the Thompson situation where Rhule told Charles and Casey Thompson that if it were him he would transfer.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT