ADVERTISEMENT

Local Baller in Portal

bob5150

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 30, 2004
Good Day,

William Kyle from SDSU has announced his intention to enter the transfer portal. I don't know how he fits in whetever system, I do know he is a wonderful young man who knows how to work.

Yes. A player of need. I hope he wants to come to UNL. Would be a great fit.

Lets Go Yes GIF by CBS

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
This one is a no brainer. I like the idea of adding accomplished players from the Missouri Valley and Summit League. It's been working well so far.

Hearing Wisconsin has a great shot here Fwiw. Friends with Chucky and other Badgers

going to be plenty of competition for him

We see Nebraska repeatedly trying to get in on transfers that they could have had out of HS if they'd offered. Kyle, Fidler, Scheierman, Griesel, etc. I know it's not easy to project talent 2-3 years down the road, but it feels like we miss 100% of these kids. I also believe that Cale Jacobsen would be looking at an all-Summit league type performance next year if he'd gone to SDSU and then we'd be wishing we had him. I hope Fred plays him and that we haven't completely abandoned development in favor of portal fishing all the time.

We see Nebraska repeatedly trying to get in on transfers that they could have had out of HS if they'd offered. Kyle, Fidler, Scheierman, Griesel, etc. I know it's not easy to project talent 2-3 years down the road, but it feels like we miss 100% of these kids. I also believe that Cale Jacobsen would be looking at an all-Summit league type performance next year if he'd gone to SDSU and then we'd be wishing we had him. I hope Fred plays him and that we haven't completely abandoned development in favor of portal fishing all the time.
I don't see many pics of fred & co in attendance at these local games

certainly not like Rhule & co

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT