ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread!

Iowa is playing smart football, we still make bone head plays. That's the difference between losing and winning games folks

Reactions: Redblood23
Maybe there will be some positive publicity that comes from making a bowl at 5-7 because of the Academic Progress Rate.

It is likely time to yank the bandaid off of this ridiculous season.

Hey Nebraska fans. Report to the Hawkeye Report football forum and reclaim your trolls. They are making an @ss out of your fanbase.

And why did we kick to King anyways? Kick it towards the sideline and let it go out of bounds. My goodness it is not that difficult. But our coaching staff has to be thick headed about this crap.

Hey Nebraska fans. Report to the Hawkeye Report football forum and reclaim your trolls. They are making an @ss out of your fanbase.

I was gonna say the same about some of your retread posters.

I just had a flashback to the days when we went up on teams, even good teams so far in the first half that I didn't pay real close to the second half. These games are entertaining and exciting, but I sure do miss the old days.

OK. Will you take the Iowa idiots cluttering our board back with you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT