ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread!!

Purdue being Purdue and all, I sense that this game (to use the term loosely) isn't over yet.

Well, shit. There goes our blowout and the chances of knee-jerk reaction changes being made.

Jesus, you are deft, aren't you? This isn't a good offense, yet they score at will. At least hold a few of those to fg's. Amazing.
Offense hasn't been Purdue's problem most of this season. It's their defense has been. Derp.

Well, shit. There goes our blowout and the chances of knee-jerk reaction changes being made.
Glad to know you're not a Husker fan. Can't wait to see your posts if we miraculously pull this one off.

I`m aggressive and mean but after what I have seen I would start over. This AD and staff has given me zero confidence they will get this program fixed.
Expect more of the same for years to come unless we get aggressive here.
IMO that would be a bad deal. I know it looks really bad right now and I'm not wild about what I've seen from some of Banker's defensive play calls, but we lost over half of our projected defensive starters from the end of spring ball. Now we're playing a backup walk on QB that has had 4 turnovers. What did you expect? IMO the key to a turn around is recruiting and blowing up the staff would kill that.

Reactions: canaham
Glad to know you're not a Husker fan. Can't wait to see your posts if we miraculously pull this one off.
I'd rather see a win, but if we're going to lose to purdue, lose big and make changes. That's all I'm saying.

They are 1-6 and get plenty of yards in cleanup, DERP!
Go look at Purdue's scoring and yards gained in each one of their games. Most occurring during first 3 quarters, not during cleanup.

It's okay to be wrong. Your comment was an overreaction and now you're being over-sensative.

Says the man who wants to see a blowout. Talk about a stooge, you look at one in the mirror every day.

lol great comeback, guy. You'd rather just see Nebraska lose to purdue and not make changes? You want Riley to keep on stinking the joint up for as long as possible?

Has more to do with the coaches. The coaches had their chances to get the players on their side. But the head coach threw the QB under the bus, when anyone with a brain could see they were running a pass play against Illinois. Regardless what was called. Players see that the coach's decisions were causing losses. When players see that. That's a wrap.

You must ive in a strange place where the truth is whatever you want it to be.

Reactions: rchrisreade
Go look at Purdue's scoring and yards gained in each one of their games. Most occurring during first 3 quarters, not during cleanup.

It's okay to be wrong. Your comment was an overreaction and now you're being over-sensative.
Really, then why don't you present those stats quarter by quarter? And the fact that they are losing most games says their first team players are in the fourth quarter producing offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT