ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread!!

It's Purdue. Their coach has never won a Big Ten home game. Their whole team is walk-on level talent.

;). Talent is not the problem. I mean, we've never had the kind of talent you guys get by appealing to kids ERRRR DROPPING OFF CASH FILLED BOOK BAGS ON THEIR PORCH.

An idiot AD, lack of commitment to coaching hires and hazell bringing John freaking shoop with him are way bigger problems than stuff like our walk on elite eleven qb that is pistol whipping you.

What's worse? Today? Or the day Miami ended your days as an elite program?

Anthony Brown ... Walk on, I thought he was a 5.6 by rivals but apparently a walk on. Irony? We may actually get some walk ons in.

I hope the team gets the dog crap booed out of them next home game. Hopefully the sellout streak ends too.

Riley is definitely the opposite of Bo, we're looking at 3 - 9.
But at least now, when we lose, we don't have tantrums on the sideline. It doesn't matter if we ever win again as long as we can lose with dignity.

apparently we had players posting Riley's half time talk to social media already. This issue is going to take some graduations and departures to fix.

Has more to do with the coaches. The coaches had their chances to get the players on their side. But the head coach threw the QB under the bus, when anyone with a brain could see they were running a pass play against Illinois. Regardless what was called. Players see that the coach's decisions were causing losses. When players see that. That's a wrap.

Has more to do with the coaches. The coaches had their chances to get the players on their side. But the head coach threw the QB under the bus, when anyone with a brain could see they were running a pass play against Illinois. Regardless what was called. Players see that the coach's decisions were causing losses. When players see that. That's a wrap.
That's BS and you know it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT