ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread!!

Just a great catch by Purdue's TE there. Good coverage, better catch.

Now that's a Banker defense! When you need a stop? Need no fear...Mark Banker is here! Getting owned as usual.
Cmon man. We had the coverage but it was a Freshman on a guy that's much bigger and taller than him. TE made a great blind over the top of his head.

Cmon man. We had the coverage but it was a Freshman on a guy that's much bigger and taller than him. TE made a great blind over the top of his head.
Regardless..Banker and this defense does a great job at giving up points when a stop is needed. Oregon St fans were right....Banker is laughable.

These guys are going to blame ever issue and bad play we have on the coaches from here on out. Since Purdue is handling is good this gives them ammo the hammer the coaching staff with ever mistake, at least for this game.

These guys are going to blame ever issue and bad play we have on the coaches from here on out. Since Purdue is handling is good this gives them ammo the hammer the coaching staff with ever mistake, at least for this game.
We're without T Newby, Tommy Armstrong, and DPE. but its all on the coaches.

Yay another defensive series! Let's see what top ten play lowly purdue can pull out of their ass this time.

The fact that we are arguably the worst team in the Big Ten gives everybody plenty of ammo. We hired this staff to win Championships. I don't see any signs that will happen under this staff anytime soon

LMAO!!! I love watching this team play. Pure comedy every time they take the field.

When was the last time Nebraska won a football game in the trenches? I don't even remember the last time we had a good O-Line and a good D-Line at the same time.

It was just a matter of time before he actually completed one of those.

The fact that we are arguably the worst team in the Big Ten gives everybody plenty of ammo. We hired this staff to win Championships. I don't see any signs that will happen under this staff anytime soon
this staff has never one a championship why would that change now

Of the many terrible and humiliating losses under Bo, this is more humiliating than any of them. I was hoping we were done with them. This is a very very very bad loss.

Reactions: studed
I actually feel bad for the people that spend money on the tickets, donations, travel, and other costs associated with spending their Saturday supporting this team. They deserve better.

Nice article a couple of weeks ago on making a bowl at 5-7, now the media needs to do more research on the chances at 4-8.

Reactions: studed
What is this play gonna do for recruiting? It's not like Blake or Ed Ogeron are on staff. Who would want to play in this? How can we get better?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT