ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Don’t they all? It’s in the job description.
love sweater weather

images

Reactions: dinglefritz
I'm beginning to question Rhules intelligence.
I know you mean it in jest, but he is going to have to answer for the unsportsmanlike penalty on himself.. I don't mind that a coach fights for his team at all.. but there is a contingent that isn't going to like that sort of thing (because that is not the T.O. way). Just see what they did to Bo Pelini and Bill Callahan for being too aggressive with that. His relationship with the refs seems to be awkward at times in several games this year. It feels like we're a target or Rhule is a target for some reason.. makes me wonder if I missed something that happened along the way.

I know you mean it in jest, but he is going to have to answer for the unsportsmanlike penalty on himself.. I don't mind that a coach fights for his team at all.. but there is a contingent that isn't going to like that sort of thing (because that is not the T.O. way). Just see what they did to Bo Pelini and Bill Callahan for being too aggressive with that. His relationship with the refs seems to be awkward at times in several games this year. It feels like we're a target or Rhule is a target for some reason.. makes me wonder if I missed something that happened along the way.
It was about the 4th iffy call on our WRs blocking on the edge. I don’t blame him. Rhule obviously said a magic word. Bo would have assaulted that clown today.

Nice 2nd half to players and coaches. Seems like Rhule lit a fire at the half. Maybe with the coaches as well. Satt called a great 2nd half. That will trigger some peeps in here
They need to figure out how to light a fire for 4 quarters. The one good half of football per game we've seen through the first five games isn't going to get it done over the balance of the schedule.

I missed the second half

Seems we finally ran the f*cking ball

If we’re going to accomplish anything we have to will ourselves to run the goddamn football early and often

Seems like they fed EJ the ball in the 2nd. Dude makes extra yards. It makes a huge difference.
Weird the same staff that elevated him last year buried him all season thus far

He runs hard and can break away

Good player

I missed the second half

Seems we finally ran the f*cking ball

If we’re going to accomplish anything we have to will ourselves to run the goddamn football early and often
We tried to run early. And resulted nothing. Don't act as if they didn't try to establish the running game in the first half.

Reactions: dckchusker
We tried to run early. And resulted nothing. Don't act as if they didn't try to establish the running game in the first half.
Abandoning the run is the worst thing a play caller can do

Making excuses for this is the worst thing a fan can do

Abandoning the run is the worst thing a play caller can do

Making excuses for this is the worst thing a fan can do
Just stop. I'm not going to sucked into your typical over emotional bitch session. They tried to run and it continuously did not work in the first half. Did they challenge the line at half? Was Satt challenged at half. Probably. But Satt called a great second half and the run game responded.

Just stop. I'm not going to sucked into your typical over emotional bitch session. They tried to run and it continuously did not work in the first half. Did they challenge the line at half? Was Satt challenged at half. Probably. But Satt called a great second half and the run game responded.
He stuck with it and it worked

Color me shocked

That’s exactly what it’s designed to do since the advent of football

The 2nd half is always when the running game opens up when you have the stones to commit to it

Gave up too quickly but Rhule said we’re going to take what they gave us in the pregame. That means if they go one high safety and crowd the box we’re going to throw it.

The time to get a flag for ripping the refs was the phantom pass interference that wiped out a TD. We were punting from the 35. I said he should go Bobby knight on them and make a statement early to knock this crap off. You then punt from the 50 which is actually better for the punter.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT