ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Did Nico travel? We have to try someone else. I yes I know it was a low snap.

This IS a Big Ten 11am game!

The ONLY thing that is off right now...is that it is not gloomy out there.

Our special teams is an absolute shit show, and the rest of the team except for Riola and Barney just have that loser mentality. We just can’t get out of our own way

Reactions: cornwoman
Well, time to see if our guys have it.

Still a very winnable game. It’s time to nut up and go win this game.

Should we lose, this season will be a colossal failure. Should we lose, there are multiple coaches that need to be fired immediately following this game

Bleekrode had a nice run when he was here. Maybe we need to run the kicker because it could not be worse than having the kicker kick.

• Haha
Reactions: meo1960
Good god this hard to watch. We can’t even pick up a yard running against one of the worst rush defenses in the country and I haven’t seen high school teams have this much trouble kicking a field goal.

Reactions: Zeke2005
That last one is on the snapper. Snapped a parabola to the holder
Its really not on the kicker anymore. He has no faith that the ball will be placed in time. Its a mess. Literally I'm serious make the snapper, holder and kicker stay on the field and practice the entire halftime.

Just awful special teams.

I guarantee these kids executed special teams in high school at a higher level than they are at NU. No way they were worse than this.

I have never been so embarrassed watching a game before. And it's only halftime.

Thank god this is on peacock instead of a being the only night game on TV with the whole country watching.

Reactions: Zeke2005
When you let bad teams (NU is bad too) stick around...this is what happens. This should be 21-0 right now.

Instead PU gets the ball to start the second half and will probably put points up. Which will freak out Satt even more.

This just not a good team. Maybe lucky to get 5 wins this year. Hopefully DR and Barney stick around. Rhule isn't going anywhere anytime soon. He better hold some assistants accountable. But doubt it

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Rhule loses this game and the honeymoon is over.
I like Rhule and think he can do great things at Nebraska. With that said, a loss in this game would be pretty strong evidence that he might not be the guy who break that mentality that he has described of players who expect to lose. Not conclusive but certainly troubling evidence that he has not fixed the problem he has identified.

First half highlights
Valentines Day Love GIF by Aardman Animations

• Haha
Reactions: Bigred_b1624
could have been a TD on 2nd down. R Johnson had it dropped in the back of the endzone

When you let bad teams (NU is bad too) stick around...this is what happens. This should be 21-0 right now.

Instead PU gets the ball to start the second half and will probably put points up. Which will freak out Satt even more.
Sadly we’re moving the ball in the air but can’t convert inside their 30. Need Raiola to pull it down and run it a time or two to keep their backend honest. He’s had opportunities to do that.

I like Rhule and think he can do great things at Nebraska. With that said, a loss in this game would be pretty strong evidence that he might not be the guy who break that mentality that he has described of players who expect to lose. Not conclusive but certainly troubling evidence that he has not fixed the problem he has identified.
I think the plan is to wait-out the mentality. Get the 6 year Frost players gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT