ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Thread

Have a nice ride home losers !
Bad News Crying In Car GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

Rhule throwing shade.. love it 😍

Rhule from the top rope.

That was terrific.

“Apparently we had some penalties”. Well said coach.
It'll be interesting to learn WHY Shadier Sanders left before the 2 min mark. Did he truly have an injury, or just wanted no more? If not injured, Rhule may have also been dissing the Sanders when he said "I hope Shadier & Shi-Hole are okay". We'll see, I guess.

It'll be interesting to learn WHY Shadier Sanders left before the 2 min mark. Did he truly have an injury, or just wanted no more? If not injured, Rhule may have also been dissing the Sanders when he said "I hope Shadier & Shi-Hole are okay". We'll see, I guess.
Honestly they were not going to win and Deion probably figured the rush was going to unload on Shadeur and maybe get him hurt. No conference game - fight another day IMO.

The other bad call was the ?targeting on Gbayor. I mean what Sanders did is not a slide. He just backed off the contact and Gbayor did not get him in the head at all. What is a guy on D supposed to do?

Reactions: regionsdoc
Yeah, but leaving your team on the sideline? That's some of the worst team morale possible.

Leaving early is a loud and clear message: "You guys lost this, not me".

What else would you expect from one of Sanders' kids, though?

Best frontrunners in all of CFB. Once things get tough........ there you have it.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Anyone catch rhule say something to the effect of “we controlled the second half, we have to get better because we won’t face many teams in the big ten that we know can’t score on us”? Seemed like some major shade at the buffs.

+3 turnovers through two games.

The offense needs to be better able to close out games.
They don't. Nebraska will only see one offense better than CU's this season. Noone is running on us. Rhule's teams have a history of coming out of the gate hot. He has a top 5 defense to stop the comebacks he's known to have.

Agree to disagree as of now. Think tosu and USC will both be better on offense. Might be another if the idea of balance matters.

Shorten the game second half is a learned skill but need to do better going forward

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT