ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Buddy of mine who's an Io_a fan just texted me that somone on their board wished DR blew an ACL. Hope he got called out for it. Dude's gotta be a smooth-brained idiot.
There are a handful of them there….so much despise for and jealousy of Nebraska that they truly wish for things like that.

Buddy of mine who's an Io_a fan just texted me that somone on their board wished DR blew an ACL. Hope he got called out for it. Dude's gotta be a smooth-brained idiot.
Another thread said he was going to throw 15 picks this year. He was throwing up prayers because we were desperate and couldn't run. They put up 6 in the first half with a 30 year old QB against an FCS team.

Reactions: RedMyMind
Another thread said he was going to throw 15 picks this year. He was throwing up prayers because we were desperate and couldn't run. They put up 6 in the first half with a 30 year old QB against an FCS team.
And Iowa's offense looked ugly while doing it

Reactions: BleedRed78
When was the last time we played 4 QBs without any of them being injured or throwing an INT?
Was telling my wife yesterday with @ 5 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter, this is how you build real depth with giving lots of kids a reward for all their hard work throughout the spring and fall.

I thought the #2 line did a damn nice job considering they are so new to college football.

The biggest criticism I had with the game was the play of both Rahmir and Fidone. Either guy being in there makes the offense less effective. Looks like Carter Nelson has the fluidity and footspeed to actually make that flair pass to the TE work. Fidone, not so much.

NU looked super vanilla on both sides of the ball.

Was telling my wife yesterday with @ 5 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter, this is how you build real depth with giving lots of kids a reward for all their hard work throughout the spring and fall.

I thought the #2 line did a damn nice job considering they are so new to college football.

The biggest criticism I had with the game was the play of both Rahmir and Fidone. Either guy being in there makes the offense less effective. Looks like Carter Nelson has the fluidity and footspeed to actually make that flair pass to the TE work. Fidone, not so much.

Rhamir did have one terrific run but missed at least one cutback lane. Tommy Armstrong said on two of those flat passes to Fidone the WRs missed their blocks. He thought they were putting some of that on film to set up something else for CU with those same looks.

NU clearly was trying to stretch the D from side to side and deep to help the run game. Those bubble screens worked better to Carter Nelson later with him in the slot.

Reactions: Huskers123456

Nelson is a WR. The 3rd string slot.

Rhamir did have one terrific run but missed at least one cutback lane. Tommy Armstrong said on two of those flat passes to Fidone the WRs missed their blocks. He thought they were putting some of that on film to set up something else for CU with those same looks.

NU clearly was trying to stretch the D from side to side and deep to help the run game. Those bubble screens worked better to Carter Nelson later with him in the slot.
Putting it on film would make sense because it was ugly in real time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT