ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!

Fire Scott Frost immediately, if we have cause to lower his buyout then great. If not, f*ck it fire him anyway

That right there....that should be the nail in the coffin for Frost. Either that or force him to fire his friends.

Absolutely unreal

Scott Frost and Adraian Martinez will go down as legends in Husker lore. The two biggest losers in Neb history. Fire his ass and take that dipshit QB with him.

The pick was wrong, as it has been called for 100 years you can't hit the inside shoulder of a WR, you just can't. Ever,

Absolutely brutal.That one hurt a lot worse than OU.

I don’t put this one on AM, he had to run for his life while being our only playmaker the entire night. Eventually that’ll catch up with you.

I really do think Frost is making progress this season. Unfortunately it took him 3 years to look in the mirror and figure it out, and I’m afraid his time is running out.

We have seen this exact thing every week for 4 years

AM is impotent

Our Mf’ing punter punted it to the wrong mf’ing guy for a TD with less than 4mins left wt actual f

Mfing we lose the toss and sh*tbag loser am throws a pick and it’s over

Godmfingdamnit

I actually would not be sad if they fired Frost tonight and Chins took over for the rest of the season.

What the hell was he thinking at the end of the 4th with 2 timeouts?

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
While maybe technically correct you are not going to get that call in OT on MSU’s field with a DB strictly playing the ball.
It doesn't matter. If you turn the WR's shoulders, it is PI, always. It is why every WR coach says "Get your shoulders square"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT