ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!

We have seen this exact thing every week for 4 years

AM is impotent

Our Mf’ing punter punted it to the wrong mf’ing guy for a TD with less than 4mins left wt actual f

Mfing we lose the toss and sh*tbag loser am throws a pick and it’s over

Godmfingdamnit
Nice synopsis.

I actually would not be sad if they fired Frost tonight and Chins took over for the rest of the season.

What the hell was he thinking at the end of the 4th with 2 timeouts?
If Donte Williams can be an interim HC not sure Chins is any less qualified.

Scott is a choker, a loser. You would have thought with his background he’d know how to win a football game, but he doesn’t. Sad reality and actually feel bad for him, but enough is enough. Trev, do what you gotta’ do. I agree, let Chinander finish the year.

I'm not sure I've seen anything dumber than literally half of our punt coverage team OUTRUNNING that shitty punt and taking themselves out of the play. It's keystone cops material.

Ok new strategy. No more punting. Always go for it on 4th down.

• Haha
Reactions: JOHNNY N
Same Song, 4th Verse. There are no 5 verse songs. Turn out the lights, the party is over.

This team has talent. It does't have coaching. And I'm tired of hearing from Frost that he's sick of this. We all are. So do something about it. I think he's proven he's not capable. For special teams to be that awful is inexcusable.
Inexcusable. Unexplainable. How can a P5 team possibly be this bad at special teams? If it was in a movie I'd say "totally unrealistic."

Reactions: Oiler402
Why not with 30+ seconds launch one deep,3 step and launch.This is what my wife said and I agree,CRAP.

You watched a bad call

If you turn a WR's shoulders it is PI, always.

Before that, you watched a lame punt return.
It was a perfect pass. To the M St defender. Just rewatched it. If anything the NU receiver interferes with the defender. Using your explanation. Just a terrible terrible throw.

It was a perfect pass. To the M St defender. Just rewatched it. If anything the NU receiver interferes with the defender. Using your explanation. Just a terrible terrible throw.
Sooooo either way you are saying a flag should have been thrown?

Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT