ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

These guys are clowns...the ball went forward at least 10 yards. He passed the ball.

zu2671745_main_tm1377731212.jpg

I think some of the team still fights, but there are others who are kind of done with this too. I'm positive there are guys who don't want to play for sweet soft Adrian anymore. And Frost is still too starstruck, stubborn, or both to objectively do what is right for the team.

The whistle blew before Illinois recovered the ball. How can they recover a dead ball when no one else on the fvcking field is still playing?

That’s what I’d like to know. If you hit someone after a whistle it’s a flag.

I’m sorry, that’s bullshit. They had blown the play dead before he recovered the ball.

Nope, ball was loose before it came forward.

Screwed Illinois out of a TD.

You're saying a defender knocked the ball out of his hands and made it go forward 10 to 15 yards. Yep, sounds about right....

Nebraska from 2002-2019 is what Kansas State was throughout most of history. Just a joke of a program that can't get out of its own way.

Reactions: SC_'sker
Can't give them any more. Need to settle down and get a drive for points this time.

We suck, it that is a complete screw job. That is not how it works, when the whistle is blown the play is over. I hate this dam conference.

I think some of the team still fights, but there are others who are kind of done with this too. I'm positive there are guys who don't want to play for sweet soft Adrian anymore. And Frost is still too starstruck, stubborn, or both to objectively do what is right for the team.
I vote for stubborn. The whole thing about the best player playing is BS, totally.

Reactions: vs540husker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT