ADVERTISEMENT

2025-26 recruiting class updates #2FiveCrew

Really wanted the kid from Bixby. Oh well. Guess Webb city MO didn't influence him much. But it ain't over

Reactions: Laner2
Terry III on his Texas visit. Wonder how they recruit so well?

That was cringy if you ask me. If that was the players lot then I get it.

If not, then those were just dudes from a car group who drove their cars in to rev their engines while kids walked by. Maybe I’m jaded because I run with an exotic car group like that. But I was watching it thinking how stupid it looked.

Again if the players had a car lot like NBA/NFL players do and it was loaded with cars like that just sitting there while practice was going on, that would have been a nice flex.

But not that rev fest

If not, then those were just dudes from a car group who drove their cars in to rev their engines while kids walked by. Maybe I’m jaded because I run with an exotic car group like that. But I was watching it thinking how stupid it looked.

Again if the players had a car lot like NBA/NFL players do and it was loaded with cars like that just sitting there while practice was going on, that would have been a nice flex.

But not that rev fest
UT arrogance at its finest

SIAP. What are the chances that Landon Von Seggern OL from Millard South receives a Husker offer? Holds an offer from Iowa.

But not that rev fest

That was what I was wondering? My 1st thought was… Is that their player parking lot? I just can’t believe those could all be players cars? A few of those rides are pushing 500k.

Reactions: HUSKERBILL
Interesting that 2028 kids are starting to hit the coaches radar. I was planning on putting a few on the coaches radar next year from our group.

We have two 8th graders that have potential

6’4” 265lb OL. Projected to be 6’8”. Size 16 shoe. Biggest lineman in the state. Moves well. Plays basketball and does track.

6’ WR. Projected to be 6’4”. Runs the 100m in 11.8. PG on the UnderArmour National circuit for basketball.

Our HS has sent a kid to a D1 school the last 5 years. Current top player just committed to Mich state at TE. 6’6” 245. 3 stars.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT