ADVERTISEMENT

2025-26 recruiting class updates #2FiveCrew

We got a couple good ones last class with McGahee and Shavers and a couple DB’s (Guthrie, Purdue, Gradney) could grow into LB’s.

I agree LB is a big need, but I see DL and RB as the two biggest needs in this class. Need 3-5 DL/Edge types and two RB’s.
Yeah, entire front 7 is a need for 2025. Need maybe 9-10 guys between DT, DE, and LB

Dylan coming N so late we weren't able to flip any big-name recruits in the 24 class. But I guarantee you his name and ability will pull many top recruits in the 25 class. The staff will be selling that big time.
Dylan’s value in recruitment was by far the highest in the 2024 class where he already had relationships with many other highly touted recruits from years of camps and recruiting visits. Obviously glad we have him but unfortunately we missed out on maximizing his commitment due to his late flip. He isn’t going to be making the spring/summer rounds with the class of 2025 like he did with the 2024 class

His “star power” as it relates to the 2025 class likely won’t be anywhere near what it was in relation to the 2024 class

Last edited:
Recruiting is going to be a little tougher next year, state of Nebraska is not nearly as deep in talent as the 2024 class...not as many legacy kids either (that I'm aware of)

Reactions: Laner2

Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

Is there a good reason that he's transferring? I thought Elkhorn North would be a good bet to win a state title next year. And let's face it, the top of Class B would be as good as Class A.... if Omaha didn't have the transfer culture. With two or three super teams with two or three teams that would struggle in C-1.

Is there a good reason that he's transferring? I thought Elkhorn North would be a good bet to win a state title next year. And let's face it, the top of Class B would be as good as Class A.... if Omaha didn't have the transfer culture. With two or three super teams with two or three teams that would struggle in C-1.
The top of Class B definitely isn’t what it used to be. Gretna going back down will help though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT