ADVERTISEMENT

2025-26 recruiting class updates #2FiveCrew

Kid has played organized ball (DE & TE) and Pot Roast was impressed enough that he dropped a committable offer on the spot. I assume they knew enough to really look at the kid during the camp.

6-8. Going to be at least 290 before it’s all said and done. Great frame and pretty good feet

6-8. Going to be at least 290 before it’s all said and done. Great frame and pretty good feet

This guy was class of 2022, I think they might still be trying to figure out how much eligibility he actually has remaining

Reactions: GBRforLife1
He is visiting Bama, his other finalist, this weekend so basically going to be a pre-visit breakdown

I see no drama with Dawson and his family, his dad being an NFL coach, they know what they are doing
Meh. His dad shows his fair share of drama, too. I'm guessing he could have texted Rhule or sent him a direct message to get Can Taylor-Britt's number rather than put out a Tweet for everyone to see.

Oh, and GET OFF MY LAWN.

Meh. His dad shows his fair share of drama, too. I'm guessing he could have texted Rhule or sent him a direct message to get Can Taylor-Britt's number rather than put out a Tweet for everyone to see.

Oh, and GET OFF MY LAWN.
I actually thought the same thing myself. Kind of an attention seeking move for an adult.

Reactions: Antwill
So did anyone actually listen to Merritt's event last evening? I assume he's still visiting Alabama (this weekend?). Did he indicate when he would make a final decision? You'd have to think Alabama will pull out all the stops/cash during that visit so they likely have the upper hand unfortunately.

So did anyone actually listen to Merritt's event last evening? I assume he's still visiting Alabama (this weekend?). Did he indicate when he would make a final decision? You'd have to think Alabama will pull out all the stops/cash during that visit so they likely have the upper hand unfortunately.
I guess I don’t see it that way completely… If they’re NIL offer is substantially higher, then sure. But I think Nebraska is quite a bit closer to home, and if our coaching staff has done a good job building relationships, we still have a pretty decent shot. at least that’s what I’m telling myself.

I guess I don’t see it that way completely… If they’re NIL offer is substantially higher, then sure. But I think Nebraska is quite a bit closer to home, and if our coaching staff has done a good job building relationships, we still have a pretty decent shot. at least that’s what I’m telling myself.
Hope you're right.

Reactions: timnsun

Probably have to at least match whatever Bama is offering. But like you said, we’re closer to home and hopefully Rhule and company are establishing a genuine relationship. If so, and the money is pretty much the same, I think we have a real shot.

This is the correct answer

I believe the OL Shull committed to Auburn.

Its Going Down GIF by Philips Norelco

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT