ADVERTISEMENT

2025-26 recruiting class updates #2FiveCrew

So you have to wonder if this scheduled update is his idea or if he's just being pressured into it by the recruiting service. If it's his idea, I see no value to an update when it's already down to two schools unless he's actually planning to commit to one of the schools at that time. Or maybe he's going to say he's opened it back up to more than two schools.

prospect_embedded_image

Well I know it won't happen but wouldn't that be something if Nebraska was able reel in two five-star OT's with him and Sanders. But at least they did get two to visit which is more than we've seen in the past.

Both 247 and on3 have him shorter and as an IOL...curious what his real measurements are

He is a talent, however

I see we are back to the lazy recruiting practices of old - where instead of competing with successful power 5 programs for recruits we are offering internationals without any offers or track athletes rather than football players.

Who can forget that fertile recruiting ground in Germany for Neb with all-timers like Isaiah Fluellen or Nouilli

Imagine that, one post and you come up with this gem!

Kid has played organized ball (DE & TE) and Pot Roast was impressed enough that he dropped a committable offer on the spot. I assume they knew enough to really look at the kid during the camp.

Last edited:
SIAP:

Per 24/7 Nebraska target Jamarion Parker is set to announce a commitment on Wednesday afternoon as the running back dropped a 4 PM commitment time on Twitter. The Cardinal Ritter Prep running back has been one of the Huskers top targets this cycle, getting him in for a visit in April and then locking in an official visit for June 21.

Reactions: huskerfan66
SIAP:

Per 24/7 Nebraska target Jamarion Parker is set to announce a commitment on Wednesday afternoon as the running back dropped a 4 PM commitment time on Twitter. The Cardinal Ritter Prep running back has been one of the Huskers top targets this cycle, getting him in for a visit in April and then locking in an official visit for June 21.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT