ADVERTISEMENT

2025-26 recruiting class updates #2FiveCrew

Why does Rhule do the 2 fingers thing? Serious question. Never seen it before. Does it mean something.

If so keep him in the Rolodex, he may be ready to transfer in a year or two.
I think we need to be careful about the ‘try hards’
I’d rather have a guy dominating that wants to move up a level, than the guy who can’t really cut it at the same level who wants to make collateral move because the first team didn’t know how to utilize him properly

When the pretty girl chooses some guido over you, do you really want her down the line?

Reactions: Huskers123456
No idea how good he is or what he wants to major in but a Stanford degree is money in the bank for the rest of his life
Meh. I think the value of having a degree from these woke universities is at an all-time low. Unless kids are going to school for engineering, medicine, or some other technical field, they should save their money and go get a job where hard work will give opportunities for advancement.

Meh. I think the value of having a degree from these woke universities is at an all-time low. Unless kids are going to school for engineering, medicine, or some other technical field, they should save their money and go get a job where hard work will give opportunities for advancement.
While I don’t disagree, it’s a scholarship, so he isn’t really spending any money…

It's a free degree from Stanford. Your recommendation is he skip that free degree and go straight to the workforce? LOL.

Lots of highly ranked guys, so far we are losing more of those than not. Have to start winning games. Beating the buggs would open eyes. Getting to 6-1 or 7-0 would open eyes. We missed on Merritt, the O line that went to Auburn, have to get more than a few of the top tier targets. CJ would be huge, either of the OT and MT +CM. Another top end D line would be great too.

Lots of highly ranked guys, so far we are losing more of those than not. Have to start winning games. Beating the buggs would open eyes. Getting to 6-1 or 7-0 would open eyes. We missed on Merritt, the O line that went to Auburn, have to get more than a few of the top tier targets. CJ would be huge, either of the OT and MT +CM. Another top end D line would be great too.
Did Merritt commit somewhere?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT