ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

I don't think I can bring myself to care anymore. I keep telling myself that Nebraska is going to get better and that it's just the wrong coach, the wrong set of players, unlucky plays that flipped the season. Constantly, I think we will return to the glory days, but if I really look, Nebraska could very well just be mediocre for many years to come. I realize now that there is more to life than cheering for Nebraska.......because I'm rich betting the spread against the worst team in the conference!
nobody gives a f*ck

you won't be missed

I don't think I can bring myself to care anymore. I keep telling myself that Nebraska is going to get better and that it's just the wrong coach, the wrong set of players, unlucky plays that flipped the season. Constantly, I think we will return to the glory days, but if I really look, Nebraska could very well just be mediocre for many years to come. I realize now that there is more to life than cheering for Nebraska.......because I'm rich betting the spread against the worst team in the conference!
welcome to reality

Did Nebraska's punter get hurt on that blocked punt earlier in the game? Sure looked like he was limping heading on to the field.

we're down by 2 scores, getting the ball back

rutgers is absolutely putrid

we're fine assuming CT comes back in

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT