ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

CHINANDER SUCKS AND HAS ALWAYS SUCKED!

Myles Farmer has never been good. Feist and Robinson suck! This isn't hard to see.

Chinander walks into a bar and sees Frost and the priest…. I won’t go on, but you can use your imagination.

Frost is the coach of the worst, 2nd worst, 3rd worst, 4th worst and 5th worst Nebraska football team of all time. This team is theeeeeeee worst

Dan’s Convolution Comjecture for Husker Football. Given any time, x, remaining on the clock. Chin’s will develop a defensive plan to maximize probability of yardage and scoring, y, for the opposing team.

Reactions: dinglefritz
At this time I think we should reflect on the abject stupidity of the opening kickoff, that we foolishly attempted to return; and committed not one, but 2 penalties- resulting in starting the possession at our own 10 yard line.

Reactions: regionsdoc
WE STOPPED THEM!!!

close-call

At this time I think we should reflect on the abject stupidity of the opening kickoff, that we foolishly attempted to return; and committed not one, but 2 penalties- resulting in starting the possession at our own 10 yard line.
Yep, 3 mental mistakes in the first 7 seconds of the game….

The Sunbelt has already notched a couple of upsets over ranked teams today. We can’t assume anything anymore
We can assume we are an FCS-level program given this game and last week. That is our level of quality. The fact we are even talking about this 5 years into the Frost era tells us everything we need to know.

Reactions: bama_husker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT