ADVERTISEMENT

Mazour

Jul 9, 2009
Makes you wonder what other little used talent we have on the bench...

Welp...try anything at this point. Water boy?

Like Mazour’s effort. I would hope that Frost shakes up the depth chart on both sides with players who actually want to play and are actually good, particularly on defense and the Oline

It’s hard to judge because it’s garbage time but there were points in this game that Bell & Oz seemed to have their heads up their asses. U wonder if a kid whose more hungry like Mazour might be more alert.
Bell hasn't impressed me one bit. I hope it just isn't a case of Held wanting to play one of his JUCO recruits to keep that pipeline open.

I'd rather play Mazour over Bell. I remember Bell saying he only wanted to be here one year before going to the NFL. He's been a major bust.

Reactions: oldjar07
You guys are crazy. Go back to the first half and see where the holes to run through are.

At the same time, go back and watch our backs in the passing game, running poor routes and with their heads up their asses. Was it Oz or Bell early that AM tried to hit wide up and the Back showed complete lack of knowing what the hell was going on. The O-line is awful. So a medication for that is quick outs and passing to your Backs. I believe Mazour offers a ton in the passing game. More than Bell has shown and Oz is too inconsistent

Bell hasn't impressed me one bit. I hope it just isn't a case of Held wanting to play one of his JUCO recruits to keep that pipeline open.
I hope your right. You’d think if anyone could relate to Mazour, it’s Held. I hope that there’s a shake up on the depth chart next week. I hope Frost sends a message to this team, get blown out, you’re r out

Reactions: HuskerLegion
You guys are crazy. Go back to the first half and see where the holes to run through are.

two option plays where the DL the first time and then maybe a LB the second time forced the QB to pitch and then ran down our RB on the edge when it appeared wide open stood out to me. I don't remember seeing 3rd and 4th stringers like Benning or Jay Sims have that happen to them.

At the same time, go back and watch our backs in the passing game, running poor routes and with their heads up their asses. Was it Oz or Bell early that AM tried to hit wide up and the Back showed complete lack of knowing what the hell was going on. The O-line is awful. So a medication for that is quick outs and passing to your Backs. I believe Mazour offers a ton in the passing game. More than Bell has shown and Oz is too inconsistent

Bell wasn't ready for it and then didn't react well to a very slight underthrow.

Reactions: Child of the Corn
Zig 6 car for 5 yds
Bell 6 car for 3 yds
Mo 3 car for 2 yds

Gonna need a little creativity on offense. Teams are stacking the box and daring us to throw. Our OLine isn’t good enough to overcome a stacked box all game. The RBs productivity wont improve until the OLine can dominate or we can get the ball to our guys in space.

Man does that suck. 24 inches a carry...offensive line was just gawd awful
Yep, was just gonna say something like that. Shows you that Michigan came to shut down our run game. And boy did they. Hats off to Michigan for a good game plan, but if I didn’t know any better, our OLine was in the planning phase of how to make this a blowout victory for Michigan. They didn’t do anything to get in the way of the Michigan rush.

It was Bell who missed a couple easy screen passes.

Like Mazour’s effort. I would hope that Frost shakes up the depth chart on both sides with players who actually want to play and are actually good, particularly on defense and the Oline
Hate to say it but I don't think we have anything in the well that's much better on ol/dl

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT