ADVERTISEMENT

Something going down today?

headcard

Nebraska Legend
Feb 2, 2005
Someone shared these tweets on the other board. Makes you wonder…..

Leopold and petersen are each about as milk toast as they come

Boring, lame, will never win shit

In other words, our transition into the B1G will be complete
Urban Meyer rocked the Big Ten when OSU got him...and since then it seems like all the teams still try to hire the most average pedestrian coach possible.

Reactions: meo1960
This doesn't make sense. I understand Peterson. But if it happens to be LL how can this be announced now? Can he just leave in the middle of there season? Btw I hope it's not LL. He doesn't scream recruiting as a priority to me.

Reactions: dinglefritz
This doesn't make sense. I understand Peterson. But if it happens to be LL how can this be announced now? Can he just leave in the middle of there season? Btw I hope it's not LL. He doesn't scream recruiting as a priority to me.

I don't think the poll means anything, he has been doing that for a while, but the comment that it might not matter in a few hours is interesting.

Hasn't half the board said "oh we need a proven P5 coach" but yet here we are shitting on Peterson who's never had a losing record and has made 5 NY6 Bowls. I don't understand you all sometimes
People have an unrealistic/inflated view of this search (Saban/Urban/etc.) It's almost assuredly going to be a Petersen, a Rhule, Aranda, BOB, Liepold, Klieman, or someone of that ilk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT