ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Smith weighs in

Weird to see him doing a podcast thing when he was very good at recruiting and a decent coach. Got OSU WR room heading in the right direction for Hartline to take it to the very top. Surprised no one has taken a chance on him when his problems were all personal and a divorce settles a lot of that.

Weird to see him doing a podcast thing when he was very good at recruiting and a decent coach. Got OSU WR room heading in the right direction for Hartline to take it to the very top. Surprised no one has taken a chance on him when his problems were all personal and a divorce settles a lot of that.
He is cancer.

Reactions: rucker4
Let's face the facts that he had Ohio State and Urban Meyer behind him. Now no parent would want a guy associated with domestic abuse coming into their living room.

I'm sorry but as much as I thought Frost would do a great job it is more than clear that he is snake-bit at Nebraska. You just can't deny it. From the cancellation of his first game that took away a decided advantage over Colorado, the next week's opponent, to every bounce of the ball. Every punt seems to lite inside our 5 yard line.
For Scott's sake and the sake of the program cut him loose.
IT'S VOODOO!

is this the guy who beat the crap out of his wife so many times his wife texted urban meyer's wife begging her to do something and all urban did was hire him again at ohiost?

Reactions: Lincoln100
Let's face the facts that he had Ohio State and Urban Meyer behind him. Now no parent would want a guy associated with domestic abuse coming into their living room.
Considering his ex-wife's mom even came out on twitter and said that was a lie, I wouldn't say that about him.

Considering his ex-wife's mom even came out on twitter and said that was a lie, I wouldn't say that about him.
Innocent until proven guilty. I'm all about that, but sometimes when there is a trend you have to see the character flaws.

is this the guy who beat the crap out of his wife so many times his wife texted urban meyer's wife begging her to do something and all urban did was hire him again at ohiost?
Only if you believe the victim. Urb doesnt remember, health issues n all you know, and i think there were "problems" with the texting machines so couldnt confirm the texts. But, he did teach a character and leadership class at THE osu, so he's probably legit

Last edited:
Reactions: dinglefritz
Say more. I believe the kaczinski stuff went down after he was already gone as a coach.
I don’t think that is correct. That said he nailed the Northwestern game. TIme of possession and whether Northwestern could run the ball we’re the things to watch. He’s really pretty good on his interviews on 590. Good coach. Hope he has his life and family situation in a better place now.

Reactions: IowaTaterHead
Considering that his ex-wife’s mom ended up being proven she was the liar, I would say that about him. Ex-wife mom was trying to protect her daughter financially and not physically. Also she was trying to protect tOSU from any backlash her and her family would receive

Considering that his ex-wife’s mom ended up being proven she was the liar, I would say that about him. Ex-wife mom was trying to protect her daughter financially and not physically. Also she was trying to protect tOSU from any backlash her and her family would receive
Not really OSU fans wanted Zach Smith gone for awhile, before any of this stuff happened.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT