ADVERTISEMENT

You want Frost Fired?

Moderator guy

Walk On
Aug 28, 2022
Don’t enter the stadium Saturday. 50k empty seats they won’t have a choice. I’ll still go down to tailgate. Be with my Husker friends. But not going to enter the stadium. Alberts only listens to regents? If we finally as fans say enough is enough they won’t have a choice.
We have done blackouts and red outs. One game let’s do a “stay out”. Spread the word.

Don’t enter the stadium Saturday. 50k empty seats they won’t have a choice. I’ll still go down to tailgate. Be with my Husker friends. But not going to enter the stadium. Alberts only listens to regents? If we finally as fans say enough is enough they won’t have a choice.
We have done blackouts and red outs. One game let’s do a “stay out”. Spread the word.
I understand what you are saying but we have to support the players first and that is why we show up.

Frost’s decision making, lack of attention to detail, not motivating his players and putting them in a position to win, poor preparation for games will get him fired on his own.

If you are the one suggesting it, it is certainly a bad idea. But, good to know you wont be there, not that you would be allowed in.

Yeah except I already paid for my seats.
I think that approach is asinine. Fan support is one of the few things this program has going for it. People notice that we show up every week, turning on the team is the absolute last thing we need right now.
Throw the seats in the trash. Fan support? How many times has Frost been booed at halftime. Is that support? No.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I understand what you are saying but we have to support the players first and that is why we show up.

Frost’s decision making, lack of attention to detail, not motivating his players and putting them in a position to win, poor preparation for games will get him fired on his own.
The Players are frustrated with Frost. They don’t trust him anymore. Let’s help the players and don’t show up and get someone new to help the kids out.

Reactions: BleedRed78

This. Our players have worked hard, and I’m not gonna put too much blame on them except if they give up.
While they share some responsibility for what happened against NW, the L really came from coaching, and the majority of the post-game fussing from all of us points to it.

The Players are frustrated with Frost. They don’t trust him anymore. Let’s help the players and don’t show up and get someone new to help the kids out.
You still want to help the players out , so the best way for that is not showing up and cheering for them! I believe you have that backwards, Frost will be taken care of,!

Thank god I will have more room! Frost will be fired if he does not get to 7 wins.

Throw the seats in the trash. Fan support? How many times has Frost been booed at halftime. Is that support? No.
Yes it is. Support isn’t just screaming and yelling In excitement. It’s showing up and caring. Give me a break if that kit-kat bar

So we have to wait until he loses five more games?
My guess if he loses to Indiana he could possibly be gone that is after the buy out goes down. If wins I think he will be here until the end of the season. I am assuming a loss to Oklahoma.

Difficult situation - the packed stadium has been taken as evidence of ongoing fan support for Frost which is why we are in year 5

if the athletic department and university cared about the student athletes as players and people Scott Frost would not be leading them

Last edited:
Difficult situation - the packed stadium has been taken as evidence of ongoing fan support for Frost which is why we are in year 5

if the athletic department and university cared about the student athletes as players and people Scott Frost would not be leading them
Wasn't planning on buying tix, def won't be now. Good strategy at this point. It's business - nothing personal against the "kids". They'll be happy as soon as they get a real coach.

I think that approach is asinine. Fan support is one of the few things this program has going for it. People notice that we show up every week, turning on the team is the absolute last thing we need right now.
The same “fan support” that made a parent get on social media to say it will be hard for his kid to be a Husker because of the rumor spreading of the “fans”.
I think we have shown we aren’t the greatest fans anymore. And of those 90k tickets sold the actual attendance is much much lower.

The same “fan support” that made a parent get on social media to say it will be hard for his kid to be a Husker because of the rumor spreading of the “fans”.
I think we have shown we aren’t the greatest fans anymore. And of those 90k tickets sold the actual attendance is much much lower.
Those people are not “fans”.

Reactions: king_kong_

That's not what he said. Every fan base has that small fragment of fans. Except your Hawkeyes, who just choose to obsess over Nebraska instead.

Reactions: king_kong_
Attendance may be less the the sell but it’s still pretty dam packed. Show me a team that fills as many seats as us with half of decade of losing?

and I’m sorry that the Iowa board sucks so bad that you have pretend to be a Husker fan to get some excitement on college football boards but every fan base has jackasses. Do you think we live in a perfect world?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT