ADVERTISEMENT

Wow.

The other thing they said that was moronic was how obnoxious husker fans were. No one was bothering them, someone several rows back would yell GBR every now and then, but that’s it. Cheered for good points, great spikes or digs, etc. normal stuff. When Illinois served, fans and band were quiet.

Illinois, on the other hand, every single serve the huskers hit, the Illini band was yelling and screaming. I noticed that about Oregon as well last week. When we would serve, Oregon reserve volleyball players would yell just as our player would toss the ball up to serve.

The ladies can handle it just fine, but I don’t remember this behavior during volleyball matches. Haven’t been to a game in years, but this was new to me.

You can’t police fans. But you can police your own team or your band. Is this common all over the country?

Just stuck in my craw...
Tim, can you land 4 more tickets for tomorrow through your connection???

Tim, can you land 4 more tickets for tomorrow through your connection???
My connection only had 2 tickets. If we could have gotten more my brother in law who got them might have bailed on his kids’ Christmas program for the game.

I was perfectly content to stay home and watch it on tv, but couldn’t pass up what was available at a good price. There were gaps in the stands, for sure, so seats are available. Just not sure of the price...

My connection only had 2 tickets. If we could have gotten more my brother in law who got them might have bailed on his kids’ Christmas program for the game.

I was perfectly content to stay home and watch it on tv, but couldn’t pass up what was available at a good price. There were gaps in the stands, for sure, so seats are available. Just not sure of the price...
Can they be scalped. My son is in Minneapolis for the weekend. Thought about getting some aft er minnMinne lost because the price dropped. Now skyrocketed. Literally staying a block away from the arena. Just found out tonight. I could have clubbed him on the head IF he were here

Can they be scalped. My son is in Minneapolis for the weekend. Thought about getting some aft er minnMinne lost because the price dropped. Now skyrocketed. Literally staying a block away from the arena. Just found out tonight. I could have clubbed him on the head IF he were here
I assume there is scalping going on, but not certain of it... we parked in the parking garage and walked in the skyway, so were never outside the Target center.

Sorry I’m not more helpful. They still have tickets on stubhub, but they’re around $100 apiece... not ideal.

Reactions: huskerfan66
I assume there is scalping going on, but not certain of it... we parked in the parking garage and walked in the skyway, so were never outside the Target center.

Sorry I’m not more helpful. They still have tickets on stubhub, but they’re around $100 apiece... not ideal.
No problem. Have fun GBR

Well, same people behind us. Could be a long night with their wonderful commentary. Already made their unanimous picks for Stanford.

Ugh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT