ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, just wow, what a tool...

Nope. I was a Marine that toured the west coast of America in the early to mid nineties. One of the guys on this trip was an Army brat whose dad was stationed there for a while, so he was our unofficial tour guide. He was just back in town from Chicago to see his Michigan team play in the CWS, so it was cool to catch up with him. Before the Munich trip, I learned just about everybody I knew had been there and not me. My uncle told me a story about going to Oktoberfest when he was stationed there back in the 60's when he was the Generals Jeep driver for a while. He met up with another uncle of mine that was in the Air Force over there. I found that really cool. Getting to hang with your older brother who is in the Air Force at Oktoberfest for pretty much no money. Life is meant to be experienced.

I remember having beer in Barcelona, cider in Torremolinos, wine in Rome and Pisa and beer in Haifa. Someday, I will hoist one in Munich during Oktoberfest.
Jir4JJM.gif

Reactions: resdog851
I remember having beer in Barcelona, cider in Torremolinos, wine in Rome and Pisa and beer in Haifa. Someday, I will hoist one in Munich during Oktoberfest.
Jir4JJM.gif
I will hit all them spots up probably later in my career or in retirement. I plan on retiring at 60 and living modestly with really cool travel the rest of my life.

He's a conservative writer on a conservative site fwiw.
Don't lump conservatives in with this douche bag....this article by this cheese lover has nothing to do with being "a conservative writer on a conservative site fwiw."....this is obviously just reactionary journalism...he wrote this hoping for a reaction and without investigating what "The Program" is all about.

He's a staunch conservative from a conservative website, but I wouldn't expect and someone like you to do even the slightest bit of research before making a fool of yourself with a stupid comment like that. Do better.
You can claim to be what ever you want to be sitting behind a keyboard. As a conservative myself this piece of garbage is no conservative. I have many family members that are and were in the military, I have always told them thank you for there service. And that goes to all the vets on this board. This piece of vermin did absolutely no research on Nebraska football or their training with the seals. In today’s society you can start your own blog or go on Facebook or other social media and spew hate and discontent and they suffer no consequences, I understand it’s free speech and that’s his right, but isn’t it my right to deck the little prick for spewing out lies!!!!!

The dailycaller is for MAGA morons.
Hate much?
And we have a couple winners of a free trip to Chile. One week, all expenses paid. All you have to do to win is post political crap on the board to win.

Just a reminder for those of you who want to bring politics into every discussion on here: https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/...-for-political-religous-threads-posts.239327/

Get 'em boy, get 'em!! :D

Kaz at a recent forum photo-op.
mc-new-jersey-vicious-dog-law-20150604

Reactions: Baxter48
Reactions: Baxter48
Don't lump conservatives in with this douche bag....this article by this cheese lover has nothing to do with being "a conservative writer on a conservative site fwiw."....this is obviously just reactionary journalism...he wrote this hoping for a reaction and without investigating what "The Program" is all about.
I don't believe I was lumping anyone together. I was responding to the post that called him a typical liberal douche. He's a registered Republican on a conservative site that was founded by Tucker Carlson. Those are just the facts. I've said nothing that would insinuate that all conservatives are the same, unlike the post I was responding to or the multiple posts that have come since. Maybe read the whole thread first next time.

Reactions: Yossarian23
I don't believe I was lumping anyone together. I was responding to the post that called him a typical liberal douche. He's a registered Republican on a conservative site that was founded by Tucker Carlson. Those are just the facts. I've said nothing that would insinuate that all conservatives are the same, unlike the post I was responding to or the multiple posts that have come since. Maybe read the whole thread first next time.

He could be a rino for all we know... Either way he’s still a dipshit..

Oktoberfest in Munich is on my bucket list. Lucky dude! I've had a lot of different beers. Not sure if I have had Augustiner. I will look for it and see if it's available. My favorite every occasion beer is Hofbrau. Weihenstephaner is good beer. If you like a doppelbock, you have to try Celebrator. It's at another level.
EKU 28 Very heavy dark lager rated at 22% Alcohol by volume. 1 of these equals 1 domestic 6 pack.

You can claim to be what ever you want to be sitting behind a keyboard. As a conservative myself this piece of garbage is no conservative. I have many family members that are and were in the military, I have always told them thank you for there service. And that goes to all the vets on this board. This piece of vermin did absolutely no research on Nebraska football or their training with the seals. In today’s society you can start your own blog or go on Facebook or other social media and spew hate and discontent and they suffer no consequences, I understand it’s free speech and that’s his right, but isn’t it my right to deck the little prick for spewing out lies!!!!!

You clearly haven't been following the entire conversation or are too stupid to understand. I wasn't bashing conservatism or nazi's or whatever it is you like cool guy, just pointing something out to the moron that made this political in the 1st place.

You clearly haven't been following the entire conversation or are too stupid to understand. I wasn't bashing conservatism or nazi's or whatever it is you like cool guy, just pointing something out to the moron that made this political in the 1st place.
You are the moron, now go back to the kst board

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/21/nebraska-football-navy-seal-video/ If this isn’t a slap in the face to the military, then I just don’t know what is. We’re talking about a team that won four games last year trying to hype themselves up by using Navy SEAL training.
Wow, Im sure he wrote this as a way to get attention. Im finding bashing the husker is becoming a common way for opposing schools fans and writer to gain attention. We husker fans are the best in the country and will defend our team like a pack of wolves. So stuff like this brings us out in droves and gets these idiots the attention they seek. So Im not taking to much offense to it.
If he really, honestly does feel this way he is truly an idiot. What Frost and the team did, had nothing to do with becoming a Navy seal, had nothing to do with the military and most certainly had nothing to do with disrespecting any part of it. This really had very little to do with football even. This was 99% about building unity, bonding with each other, becoming a better person, being there for not only your teammates but for your friends, family, kids, wives and everyone in your life long after football is done. Frost believes if you can do that first and foremost then you can be a better football player and team. If you can be a better person than yes success will come not only on the field but off.
If this dip really thinks this was only about football and winning and losing, show how truly pathetic he really is.

Last edited:
He’s trolling for twitter activity. Just look at him, he’s never made the sex with anything better than a 5.
Also, I’m not sure America was really “won” a war since WWII... Korea maybe? Is desert storm a win?

Pretty sure Vietnam goes down as an L.

Pretty sure Vietnam goes down as an L.
The problem with Vietnam and even Korea is the us didn’t fight to win those wars were fought with the us soldiers with one hand tied behind there back, we don’t want to piss off the Chinese and or Russian. If they would have fought the wars to win you would have had a different outcome. Jmo

Reactions: baseball31ne
The problem with Vietnam and even Korea is the us didn’t fight to win those wars were fought with the us soldiers with one hand tied behind there back, we don’t want to piss off the Chinese and or Russian. If they would have fought the wars to win you would have had a different outcome. Jmo
Man, I'm not a grammar Nazi but that was a rough one.

Reactions: zrob
Can we get back to the issue of this guy being a total hack. Seriously read his articles. It's like the diaries of a madman.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT