ADVERTISEMENT

Women on a 25-1 run the last 6 minutes @ Iowa.

If not for a terrible foul call at the end of the Michigan Game, they would be on top of the conference standings.
Sadly I didn’t see it but I’ve heard a lot about it. It’s possible that a missed foul call has inspired this team to play with a chip on their shoulder, however so sometimes things happen for a reason.

It is on BTN plus. We are hitting 3's, getting steals, getting and 1's on drives. Iowa throwing the ball away like- ok I won't say it. But Amy should be national coach of the year. We should make the NCAA tourney and get a first round buy in the conference tourney. We play 12 girls so we are really, really difficult to defend, especially when they are all on the court at the same time!!

One more great thing about this game. It is girl scout day there so they started the game with a big crowd. It will be sparse after half. And there is a pretty good NU contingent as I've hear the Gooo Bigggg Redddd chants a few times. And this means a great weekend and a basketball sweep over the Hawks.

92-74 final. Leads in the second half as much as 36. Great game ladies. If I heard correctly this team is now 8-0 on the road..

Reactions: newAD
92-74 final. Didn't sound like the ladies were even trying to score in the 4th quarter. I am sure the Iowa fans will blame the refs for this one.

92-74 final. Didn't sound like the ladies were even trying to score in the 4th quarter. I am sure the Iowa fans will blame the refs for this one.
I listened until we were down 12 to 11 in the first qtr then finished some chores and tuned back in at half.....I heard the halftime score and about fell over. Sounds like Iowa was in full on hack a Shaq mode in the 2nd half and the refs were letting it go. Shoulda been a 30+ point win if not for that.

their coach (lisa bluder) was quoted as saying "nebraska was getting all the calls". she also said something along the line that the first 3 quarters weren't called like the 4th quarter was.

i know the fans were complaining about the refs in the men's game.

their coach (lisa bluder) was quoted as saying "nebraska was getting all the calls". she also said something along the line that the first 3 quarters weren't called like the 4th quarter was.

i know the fans were complaining about the refs in the men's game.

Three ass whippings of Iowa in the last week and a half. Now that Life of Riley is gone, it's only a matter of time before we're whipping their ass in football again too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT