ADVERTISEMENT

If you had $100 to put down on who the new HC will be..

Bugeater

Assistant Head Coach
May 29, 2001
Surprise, AZ via North Platte
Who would you lay it on? No explanation needed, what does your gut tell you as we inch nearer to announcement day?

Any one’s guess right now, but 1/3 will be 😀, 1/3 will be 😡, 1/3 will be 😯.

Mickey Joseph or someone we haven't heard of. It's been too quiet, which leads me to believe TA already has his guy. Feels very much like Mike Riley.

If it really was Matt Rhule it'd be all over the internet from multiple sources. And not just a couple "insiders" on the internet. But who knows, maybe it really is him.

Reactions: SkerInCo
OIP.dqV22t4ijK_3tHDWDPgXegHaEc

Who would you lay it on? No explanation needed, what does your gut tell you as we inch nearer to announcement day?

Any one’s guess right now, but 1/3 will be 😀, 1/3 will be 😡, 1/3 will be 😯.
Depends who’s left after the major programs like Auburn and anyone else get their pick. We’ll say it’s the guy we always wanted, but I guarantee the top 2 won’t pick Neb over the other top programs. Stating the obvious, I know.

After Sean Callahan's post on on3 today, I'd say Leipold

can't help but remember Trev saying he's looking for a "program-builder" which is exactly what he is.

LL was 5th on Callahan’s list today:

Stoops
O'Brien
Rhule
Doeren
Lipoid
Field
Mickey

Are you sure you weren’t thinking of Sipple. He is very high on LL, but also said he agreed with this order:

Rhule
Stoops
Leipold
Doeren
MJ
O’Brien
Field

Stoops
O'Brien
Rhule
Doeren
Lipoid
Field
Mickey

Are you sure you weren’t thinking of Sipple. He is very high on LL, but also said he agreed with this order:

Rhule
Stoops
Leipold
Doeren
MJ
O’Brien
Field
Thankfully, both of those guys are idiots and wrong most of the time.

Leipold, 10 years, 65 million with plenty of dough to hire assistants and recruit. I don't think Wisconsin would hire him because they already have their guy and wouldn't want his style of offense. But, it's obvious it still works brilliantly. Sorry Kansas!

Stoops
O'Brien
Rhule
Doeren
Lipoid
Field
Mickey

Rhule
Stoops
Leipold
Doeren
MJ
O’Brien
Field
Those guys don’t know anything. Guessing like the rest of us.

Stoops
O'Brien
Rhule
Doeren
Lipoid
Field
Mickey

Rhule
Stoops
Leipold
Doeren
MJ
O’Brien
Field
I'm surprised Stoops is so high on both of their lists. There hasn't been much talk about him lately.

If I had $100, I would keep it in my pocket. Gotta recoup something, as the last 8/23 years of season ticket has been like taking $400 + Donation and lighting it on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: headcard

Stoops
O'Brien
Rhule
Doeren
Lipoid
Field
Mickey

Rhule
Stoops
Leipold
Doeren
MJ
O’Brien
Field
The 3 I named are the ones he confirmed they’ve reached out to

Depends who’s left after the major programs like Auburn and anyone else get their pick. We’ll say it’s the guy we always wanted, but I guarantee the top 2 won’t pick Neb over the other top programs. Stating the obvious, I know.
It’s hard to believe you pay for Gold just to badmouth Nebraska on literally every post you make. If pessimism and Husker negativity were snow, you’d be a blizzard.

Surprised to see Stoops mentions starting up again. Don’t think he’d leave Kentucky for another huge rebuild when he’s already got them rolling.

For my $100 (as of today): I think it’s LL, and I’d be happy with that.

If it’s Rhule or BoB, why wouldn’t Trev announce now? He probably sees the impact this miserable season is having on the fan base, so why continue to drag it out? That makes me think it’s a sitting coach, and if so, LL is arguably the most realistic candidate of anyone mentioned.

Then again, it could be a complete dark horse. That wouldn’t shock me, either.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT