ADVERTISEMENT

Where is that weird Minny fan

SuperBigFan

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 10, 2021
That kept telling us how amazing Tanner Morgan is?

Yikes...50% and 200 yards...6 carries no yards.

What a stud

any int's?
any fumblerooskies to the other team?

any int's?
any fumblerooskies to the other team?
Nope, just a crap game with a lead at the half that they blew vs a freshman QB starting his first ever game on the road.

When you (not you) come to another teams site and run your mouth about how amazing your QB is and then he goes out and plays like he has a vag...you need to come back and own it.

Credit to minny. They were able to capitalize on osu mistakes and keep it close.
That kept telling us how amazing Tanner Morgan is?

Yikes...50% and 200 yards...6 carries no yards.

What a stud
Watching that game with no rooting interest, made me realize how bad Big10 officiating is. Was horrible. Both ways horrible by the end. I just don’t see that inconsistent crap when I watch nfl.

Watching that game with no rooting interest, made me realize how bad Big10 officiating is. Was horrible. Both ways horrible by the end. I just don’t see that inconsistent crap when I watch nfl.
Yeah, amen!

INT called back for questionable roughing

INT flat out dropped in his own territory

They were very very lucky not to have lost by twice what they did
They played to not lose, they had no plan to win that game. That was NU vs USC with Callahan.

Reactions: headcard
My twin daughters are in the Minnesota marching band, so I was at the game. Minnesota is disciplined and physical. I don’t look forward to playing them. I’m still going to the game wearing my husker gear, but we need to vastly improve to have a chance against them, in my opinion.

Ya. It's not great. Also not a fan of refs that grow up and live in Minneapolis reffing Minnesota games.

They played to not lose, they had no plan to win that game. That was NU vs USC with Callahan.
What ? First of all Fleck is very competitive. That 4th and one call shows they wanted to win. They did everything they could to win. That was the most yards any back got against OSU that I've seen in awhile and how many third down conversations did they give up...by pass too. I thought they were very prepared and excuted a great game plan.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
What ? First of all Fleck is very competitive. That 4th and one call shows they wanted to win. They did everything they could to win. That was the most yards any back got against OSU that I've seen in awhile and how many third down conversations did they give up...by pass too. I thought they were very prepared and excuted a great game plan.
All coaches are competitive.

You know that was certainly the mantra after that game but wouldn’t you say there was one way to win that game, by having a run game that ran clock and kept it close (aka Big 10 west ball) and making a play in end. Probably tried the one plan that had a chance

You know that was certainly the mantra after that game but wouldn’t you say there was one way to win that game, by having a run game that ran clock and kept it close (aka Big 10 west ball) and making a play in end. Probably tried the one plan that had a chance
Could have shredded the osu defense through the air as well. Osu was on their like 3rd team DB's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT