ADVERTISEMENT

Top 2 dudes in the recruiting class that are “under the radar”

PeliniTheCrutch

Defensive Coordinator
Jul 4, 2016
1. Hall:
I know it seems weird for a 4-star, but he hasn’t been talked about for awhile. He’ll be 195-200 lbs by the time fall starts, and he’s in a completely different league than Coleman and Lloyd. Problem is that you never know if those BW kids are allergic to the weight room.

2. Murphy. Yeah another Metro dude. Those Elkhorn South DE’s were freaks. Not sure where the Prochazka kid ended up, but he was an effort monster. Murphy will be 280 by his sophomore year and be a dude.

Who you got?!

Hall also went to Tennessee and ran faster or just as fast as everyone already on their roster. SEC speed.
1. Rex Guthrie. 4.4 guy who can hit.
2. Landen Davidson and Jake Peters. Mean streak maulers!
3. Donovan Jones. Kid can play.
4. Caleb Benning. Way underrated
5. Keelan Smith. Mr. Missouri only a 3 star?

Last edited:
Hall also went to Tennessee and ran faster or just as fast as everyone already on their roster.
1. Rex Guthrie. 4.4 guy who can hit.
2. Landen Davidson and Jake Peters Mean streak maulers!
3. Donovan Jones. Kid can play.
4. Caleb Benning. Way underrated
5. Keelan Smith. Mr. Missouri only a 3 star?
Honestly, Benning should have been at the top of my list. That was stupid by me.

1. Prude- At 6’4 200LB, he ran a laser timed 4.4 at camp. Just seems like one of these under the radar guys, Rhule turns into a star.

2. Smith- Kind of in the shadow of Nelson, Barney, etc. But he’s a stud, size and speed, MO POY.

1. Hall:
I know it seems weird for a 4-star, but he hasn’t been talked about for awhile. He’ll be 195-200 lbs by the time fall starts, and he’s in a completely different league than Coleman and Lloyd. Problem is that you never know if those BW kids are allergic to the weight room.

2. Murphy. Yeah another Metro dude. Those Elkhorn South DE’s were freaks. Not sure where the Prochazka kid ended up, but he was an effort monster. Murphy will be 280 by his sophomore year and be a dude.

Who you got?!

All the 3 stars. Winking

Clark … because he’s from Montana (and so will be salty and a stud). And Prude because of his freak measurables.

But it also seems like Benning and Pyle are those underrated guys who crushed it at their level and almost seem like sure things to be dependable and succeed.

1. Hall:

Who you got?!
Caleb Benning
Willis McGahee IV

Both are obvious Top Level Recruits

The walk-on kicker. And his mom

XbSfYFB.jpg

Dont know if benning is underrated but he’s going to the nfl, barring injury.

Will have to take another look. Good thread OP. Need a walk on one too.

To mix it up I’m gonna say Ian Flynt with possibility we grow him into an OT who can move his feet.
Next Evan Taylor only because I didn’t even recognize his name as part of this class.

1. Prude- At 6’4 200LB, he ran a laser timed 4.4 at camp. Just seems like one of these under the radar guys, Rhule turns into a star.

2. Smith- Kind of in the shadow of Nelson, Barney, etc. But he’s a stud, size and speed, MO POY.
Proud pops off to the side. For you youngsters on here Neil Smith is a legend at Nebraska. Stud at NU. Stud in the NFL..

1. Hall:

Who you got?!
My two under the radar commits...
1. Donovan Jones from Omaha North. He had a great senior season. Excellent track athlete. No other offers but Nebraska got in on him early, was the first to offer and other schools stayed away.
2. Gibson Pyle from Houston. I hear very little about him. Playing in the All-American Bowl. Three year starter at a Houston high school that plays in the largest division. This dude is a mauler. He and Brix are potential stars down the road.

My two under the radar commits...
1. Donovan Jones from Omaha North. He had a great senior season. Excellent track athlete. No other offers but Nebraska got in on him early, was the first to offer and other schools stayed away.
2. Gibson Pyle from Houston. I hear very little about him. Playing in the All-American Bowl. Three year starter at a Houston high school that plays in the largest division. This dude is a mauler. He and Brix are potential stars down the road.

Two really good picks. aTm made a late run at Pyle. Brix got all the pub, but Pyle could end up being the OL that plays early.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT