ADVERTISEMENT

Walmart Receipt Check

HuskerHusaria

Recruiting Coordinator
Jun 4, 2017
Elkhorn, NE
So much to do about this, and I honestly support freedom from search.

I had a Walmart twig shout bloody murder at me in Omaha as I passed Go.

This is absolutely bullshit.

Many places across the country are revolting as they are not criminals

I am not going to stop. Your merchandise was purchased and is no longer yours, good bye.

I am not going to stop. Your merchandise was purchased and is no longer yours, good bye.
you aren't required to stop. they usually don't check unless it's not bagged.

Just tell them to come and get you.

Lol Costco tries to do that and I walk right past them. Not waiting in f'n line so some dumbass can draw on my receipt with their crayon or highlighter. What f'n retard at that company thought of that?

Yes!!!! I’m the same way … you eliminate all checkouts and have us do it ourselves, you have someone watching over the group and then you want to stop me on my way out and review my purchase. Screw that. I don’t stop and if they start to say something I say “have a good day” in stride on my way out.

Legally, the product is yours, I just put my palm up and say no thanks.

Now in the case of a club store like Costco, they could conceivably cancel your membership if they wanted to take it that far.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Yes!!!! I’m the same way … you eliminate all checkouts and have us do it ourselves, you have someone watching over the group and then you want to stop me on my way out and review my purchase. Screw that. I don’t stop and if they start to say something I say “have a good day” in stride on my way out.
You people have to move to the country. They don't do that shit in good old fashioned midwest rural America. That or you look like a thug.

I've been a member of Costco since its first store opened just across the Duwamish River from my work in the industrial area just south of downtown Seattle. Living here in Eastern Washington even though we are not that big of a city we benefit from being in Costco's home state, so we've had a Costco since 1995. Rumor has it they are about to build a newer, bigger store here. Never had a problem with them checking me. I absolutely detest Walmart. The only time I ever go is if I need some Dorothy Lynch. It is the only place in the area that carries it.

You're not scared of people who look differently than you, ARE you?
Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

Just tell them to come and get you.

Lol Costco tries to do that and I walk right past them. Not waiting in f'n line so some dumbass can draw on my receipt with their crayon or highlighter. What f'n retard at that company thought of that?
You’re my hero. Have to wait in a long ass line to checkout .. then wait in another line to leave Costco.. fn 🐂 💩

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT