ADVERTISEMENT

Walmart Receipt Check

I'm a bit of a insult snob and this thread contains for really good ones. Gonna have some Makers Mark, sit back and enjoy.
You posted that at 3:31pm and you were about to start drinking?

You have a problem...and that problem is that you are FREAKING AWESOME! I wish I was drinking at 3:31!

Friday...right after school gets out...hitting up some happy hour with some friends. LOVE that first beer at 3:30

You have a problem...and that problem is that you are FREAKING AWESOME! I wish I was drinking at 3:31!

Friday...right after school gets out...hitting up some happy hour with some friends. LOVE that first beer at 3:30
The sun is setting over the yardarm somewhere.

• Love
Reactions: BTF69
I've been a member of Costco since its first store opened just across the Duwamish River from my work in the industrial area just south of downtown Seattle. Living here in Eastern Washington even though we are not that big of a city we benefit from being in Costco's home state, so we've had a Costco since 1995. Rumor has it they are about to build a newer, bigger store here. Never had a problem with them checking me. I absolutely detest Walmart. The only time I ever go is if I need some Dorothy Lynch. It is the only place in the area that carries it.
Good old Dot Lynch

But I thought all teachers were languishing away at school until 7 or 8 every night grading papers? ;)

Wrong. It’s yours once you purchase it. You don’t have to exit to get busted for shoplifting… concealing with intent to shoplift will get you busted in states not named CA

This Einstein take is sooooo good. Except for the fact that it overlooks the difference between purchasing (transfer of ownership) and stealing. Other than that, great point.
em-cucumber-hahahahaha.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Laner2
But I thought all teachers were languishing away at school until 7 or 8 every night grading papers? ;)
There are honestly 3 groups of teachers:

1) Show up on time(ish). Leave on time(ish). Many of these are women teachers who have every excuse for being 10 minutes late and leaving 10 minutes early. When you talk to them, you would think they are the only people in the world who have ever had kids and worked a job.

2) Actually do grind like MOFOs and do the grading papers until whatever time. Most of these aren’t early risers(though there are some). For the most part this group struggles with daily changes in schedule and such, and they are somewhat awkward with their relationships with kids.

3) The true grinders. Most of this group is male teachers and also coach. When they are in season, they need every minute to get ready for teaching, but also plan a practice at the same time. They are the first ones at school because that is all they know.

The other group is PE and sped teachers(SPED teachers are POSITIVE they are the only reason the school can run on a day to day basis and they KNOW they are making the biggest difference by making things easier for all their kids) who don’t have to work a single minute outside of school hours, so I won’t get into them.

There are honestly 3 groups of teachers:

1) Show up on time(ish). Leave on time(ish). Many of these are women teachers who have every excuse for being 10 minutes late and leaving 10 minutes early. When you talk to them, you would think they are the only people in the world who have ever had kids and worked a job.

2) Actually do grind like MOFOs and do the grading papers until whatever time. Most of these aren’t early risers(though there are some). For the most part this group struggles with daily changes in schedule and such, and they are somewhat awkward with their relationships with kids.

3) The true grinders. Most of this group is male teachers and also coach. When they are in season, they need every minute to get ready for teaching, but also plan a practice at the same time. They are the first ones at school because that is all they know.

The other group is PE and sped teachers(SPED teachers are POSITIVE they are the only reason the school can run on a day to day basis and they KNOW they are making the biggest difference by making things easier for all their kids) who don’t have to work a single minute outside of school hours, so I won’t get into them.
Man, this is pretty good! It can also be broken down a bit more. Your #1 is SPOT ON though. Female teachers simply can't get to work on time...

You also have the "milk crate teachers" they literally use a luggage roller and have 1-2 milk crates with papers on it and they bring it home EVERY SINGLE DAY

You have the super weird counter-culture group of "serious PE teachers", who like, legit give tests and take Parent Teacher conferences seriously.

Oh and the new teachers that are going to save every kid and change education as we know it...only to get out of the classroom and into an administrative role ASAP...

Man, this is pretty good! It can also be broken down a bit more. Your #1 is SPOT ON though. Female teachers simply can't get to work on time...

You also have the "milk crate teachers" they literally use a luggage roller and have 1-2 milk crates with papers on it and they bring it home EVERY SINGLE DAY

You have the super weird counter-culture group of "serious PE teachers", who like, legit give tests and take Parent Teacher conferences seriously.

Oh and the new teachers that are going to save every kid and change education as we know it...only to get out of the classroom and into an administrative role ASAP...
Your last one is legit. Man they become so much smarter once they get the ADMIN degree and job.

Your last one is legit. Man they become so much smarter once they get the ADMIN degree and job.
Right? They were HORRIBLE teachers when they taught, they hated teaching, hated kids, LOVED kissing ass...then all of a sudden when they are an AP and they do an eval on you they know EVERYTHING that you should do.

I tried that once. Got confused and pointed to my butt. Next thing I know they were looking for a cucumber.
If you're gay, go ahead and ask for insertion. Those aggressive boys will likely do so. On the floor or in back. They have to check for theft somehow

Wrong. It’s yours once you purchase it. You don’t have to exit to get busted for shoplifting… concealing with intent to shoplift will get you busted in states not named CA
Hence, the reason I mentioned the cucumber in your back-pussy....or is that not concealment for you?....just another Tuesday at 3pm?

• Wow
Reactions: HuskerHusaria
If you're gay, go ahead and ask for insertion. Those aggressive boys will likely do so. On the floor or in back. They have to check for theft somehow
Hence, the reason I mentioned the cucumber in your back-pussy....or is that not concealment for you?....just another Tuesday at 3pm?

it''s been the store policy for a long time, even before self-checkout. The employees are just doing what they are told to do. But you aren't required to stop and show them. It's voluntary at that point. I just flash my receipt as I'm walking by and they spend maybe a second sort of looking in my direction. I could make a federal case out of it I suppose, but I've got other stuff I'd rather be doing.

One time, the lady actually stopped me for an 'inspection'. She said 'I'm just going to pretend to look this over since the regional guy is here today.' 😆

We're all waiting for the next person to mention some institution or business they like so you can crap all over it.
Imagine discussing an inconvenient process and having the Karen who works that process conflates that with me "crapping all over that business."

Be sure to check in on your next break!

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Imagine discussing an inconvenient process and having the Karen who works that process conflates that with me "crapping all over that business."

Be sure to check in on your next break!
I don't work at COSTCO, but I know something about since my brother was a VP at corporate there in Seattle.

I get criticized for being too opinionated (like an engineer), but you seem to be just an ass hole who bags on everything and believes that someone actually gives a shit about how inconvenienced you are. Don't shop at COSTCO if you can't handle it dude!

I never had a recipe checked at walmart..I did at sams club, but it was no big deal and I did'nt wait in a line

Reactions: Huskers123456
You are still in their store subject to their rules! Until you are totally off their property you are subject to their rules! It is totally your choice if you do not want to shop there ever again because you do not like their rules!
Do you have documentation of thier p
I never had a recipe checked at walmart..I did at sams club, but it was no big deal and I did'nt wait in a line
Auto-correct has a unique sense of humor.

I don't work at COSTCO, but I know something about since my brother was a VP at corporate there in Seattle.

I get criticized for being too opinionated (like an engineer), but you seem to be just an ass hole who bags on everything and believes that someone actually gives a shit about how inconvenienced you are. Don't shop at COSTCO if you can't handle it dude!
You know something about discount wholesale warehouse stores?

pulp fiction check out the big brain on brett GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT