ADVERTISEMENT

VB match @ SMU 7pm

Looked like someone organized an all night drinking party on Monday night.

This match was embarrassing.

Sent my wife and her best friend (Both who graduated from NU) to attend their very first in person Husker Volleyball game since they were in town and yuck... not what I wanted for them at all... worst performance in what??? 2 decades???? geesh

Sent my wife and her best friend (Both who graduated from NU) to attend their very first in person Husker Volleyball game since they were in town and yuck... not what I wanted for them at all... worst performance in what??? 2 decades???? geesh
Reminds me of the 2006 team that went 33-1 and won the national championship.

The only match they lost was the only one that I attended.

Reactions: drubendall
Good loss. They need a kick in the ass to get back to work and not rest on all their laurels. Time to stop worrying about everyone’s feelings and find the best rotation. Everyone else can stay on the bench.

Last edited:
Reactions: leodisflowers
Good loss. They need a kick in the ass to get back to work and not rest on all their laurels. Time to stop worrying about everyone’s feeling and find the best rotation. Everyone else can stay on the bench.
Yep. I think at this point you put Krause on the bench and go with Landfair who is a proven asset. It might take 2-3 games, but she has been All-B1G 3 times. She's obviously pretty good. Harper needs to pick her play up as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT