ADVERTISEMENT

USC Gamecock here.....

I’m also a Scott Frost fan. For the first time in a long time, I think Nebraska has a chance to return to being NEBRASKA, The team from my childhood (70s). I hope so, it’s the way things should in college football. Good luck and congrats, you are now my second team.

Nice! Thanks dude! We're looking forward to it, too!

I’m also a Scott Frost fan. For the first time in a long time, I think Nebraska has a chance to return to being NEBRASKA, The team from my childhood (70s). I hope so, it’s the way things should in college football. Good luck and congrats, you are now my second team.
Thanks for your thoughts. I still remember that '86 game with that last second interception of a Todd Ellis pass by Siebler. Great atmosphere and the Piggy Park was good! I also followed the Gamecocks in the late 60s (lived in Dalzell) and was excited when Paul Dietzel got there. Their one of my favorite teams.

I've always been a bit of a gamecocks fan. I really liked Spurrier but I was a little puzzled when they hired Muschamp. I always thought he was kind of a goon... a bit like Bo Pelini and in over his head. Looks like he has done ok though.. big W last year against Michigan in the bowl game. What is the opinion of him among the fan base?

Muschamp is an excellent coach and tireless recruiter. He misstepped in his first HC job but Florida will regret not being more patient with him.
He had a great relationship with players that played for him in the past. Even though he was fired by Florida he was still able to put together an excellent coaching staff.
Keep an eye on the teams he coaches in future and what he is able to accomplish.
As far as being a goon there are some video clips of him blowing up on the sidelines but that does not make a goon. He has grown past that now and understands his responsibilities as a HC. Much integrity and morals. Very good speaker. He will do good anywhere he coaches in future.

Last edited:
Thanks for kind words!
Go Cocks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT